`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm Calling it Now, Fanatics Will Make Us Miss Panini

RE: I'm Calling it Now, Fanatics Will Make Us Miss Panini
Arguably the best blaster, PC wise, I ever got was from 2013 Topps Magic ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1555093.html

Would be great to have that product back.

Since I'm unfortunately on Fanatics mailing list I got some amusement seeing Fanatics sending out a promotional email promoting card boxes - several of which are Panini products.

(08-25-2023, 10:31 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Since I'm unfortunately on Fanatics mailing list I got some amusement seeing Fanatics sending out a promotional email promoting card boxes - several of which are Panini products.
I always laugh when Leaf sells hobby boxes of other companies.

(08-25-2023, 11:27 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I always laugh when Leaf sells hobby boxes of other companies.
At least Leaf isn't involved in litigation with those other companies

(08-25-2023, 11:27 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I always laugh when Leaf sells hobby boxes of other companies.
Leaf might well deserve their own LOLeaf thread although them being the one company that actually cares about customer service I hate to do that

But then they go and do things like issue Urban Meyer autographs

(08-25-2023, 12:07 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Leaf might well deserve their own LOLeaf thread although them being the one company that actually cares about customer service I hate to do that

But then they go and do things like issue Urban Meyer autographs
Leaf gonna Leaf.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(08-25-2023, 01:23 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Leaf gonna Leaf.
Now that Brian Gray is retiring from Leaf we'll see if they keep the good customer service and good value in boxes while losing the "anything for a buck" attitude that leads to stuff like Blood Red O..J. Simpson parallels

(08-26-2023, 04:38 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Now that Brian Gray is retiring from Leaf we'll see if they keep the good customer service and good value in boxes while losing the "anything for a buck" attitude that leads to stuff like Blood Red O..J. Simpson parallels
I saw that ... I sent in some damage replacements about a month ago and sent an email the other day asking about the status, and they replied they were moving buildings and it would hopefully "only be a few more weeks."

Then the Brian Gray email dropped ... so they're sort of in limbo at the moment.

Fanatics is now advertising officially licensed NFL x WWE Championship Belts

They're $549.99

(08-28-2023, 11:53 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Fanatics is now advertising officially licensed NFL x WWE Championship Belts

They're $549.99
Low low price

Good Lord