Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Maildays Redux

RE: 2023 Maildays Redux
That is a fact.

I have maybe 50-60 Creamsicle cards that I have found exclusively in my beloved $5 Rite-Aid mixers.

I have peeny sleeved them all and set them aside in one of my favorite and most obscure PCs.

The challenge is finding "new" players that aren't Testaverde, Carrier, Paul Gruber, etc.

Just received two of the cards I won on the bay.  The auto looks to be in fairly nice condition and the Rated Rookie was a steal at $84 - saves me the trouble of sending it in.

Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Very nice on both, well done!

Nice looking Wild Card auto - that looks like an on card auto - if so, that is definitely very nice

Yes sir, it is an on-card auto. I was surprised in the thickness of the wild card, I think it's like a 75pt cardstock and through the loupe, there isn't any chipping or turned corners. I will be sending it in for grading, mostly for ensuring it remains protected for years to come so my boys won't have to worry about any of that stuff after I am gone.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(02-07-2024, 05:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: For what it's worth - I think the Vikings have the second best uniforms in the league.
That's a strong statement so I'll take that happily from ya! I may be a little biased on them being the best?
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

A couple BGS returns today.  I bet RJ will love seeing these Wink.  I'll have some MJs to post in a bit.  The Lemon has a small bubble in the sticker which I'm assuming is why the surface got knocked down.

[Image: 2023-Bowman-Chrome-U55-Autos-Bowers.jpg]

[Image: 2023-Bowman-Chrome-USuperfractor160.jpg]

BANGERS!

HEY KIDS, LET'S EFFING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

Messing up the sticker on a Superfactor - way to go Fantatopps!

sweet NON Finest additions
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]