`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Maildays Redux

RE: 2023 Maildays Redux
Nice addition. I agree, the shimmer should not have been overlaid.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Beautiful card nonetheless!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Not a mail day, but a visit to Dead Mall Sports Cards - not much available - I wasn't going to pay $175 for a Florida logo Anthony Richardson autograph - and some DBN foot soldier had most of the football display case blocked but it looked like anything decent was too expensive

But the cheap box did get some fun cards - a couple of Kenneth Gainwell rookie parallels, a Breece Hall Optic The Rookies, some cheap autos from Leaf - nothing too exciting (I obviously already bought up all of the good cheap autos it seems and for some unknown reason they just aren't being replentished - I guess that people no longer are trading in or selling their cards cheap cutting off the supply).

Also the Dead Mall is going to have a card show at the end of the month - have no idea if I'm going to make it but might be an opportunity to see if I could find something worthwhile

(09-14-2023, 09:14 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Not a mail day, but a visit to Dead Mall Sports Cards - not much available - I wasn't going to pay $175 for a Florida logo Anthony Richardson autograph - and some DBN foot soldier had most of the football display case blocked but it looked like anything decent was too expensive

But the cheap box did get some fun cards - a couple of Kenneth Gainwell rookie parallels, a Breece Hall Optic The Rookies, some cheap autos from Leaf - nothing too exciting (I obviously already bought up all of the good cheap autos it seems and for some unknown reason they just aren't being replentished - I guess that people no longer are trading in or selling their cards cheap cutting off the supply).

Also the Dead Mall is going to have a card show at the end of the month - have no idea if I'm going to make it but might be an opportunity to see if I could find something worthwhile
Gem Fire Dead Mall Bangers

Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(09-12-2023, 04:43 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Nice addition.  I agree, the shimmer should not have been overlaid.
Thanks and good eye!

(09-13-2023, 09:37 PM)jaderock Wrote: Beautiful card nonetheless!
I appreciate it Smile

(09-14-2023, 09:14 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Not a mail day, but a visit to Dead Mall Sports Cards - not much available - I wasn't going to pay $175 for a Florida logo Anthony Richardson autograph - and some DBN foot soldier had most of the football display case blocked but it looked like anything decent was too expensive

Congrats on finding some stuff from a cheap box, can't argue with finding some solid RBs.  Hopefully they decide to reload that box again.

Maildays for me:

2022 Phoenix Flame Throwers Blue #/35

Custom TTM to Tyson Bagent.  Unfortunately some of the auto rubbed off in the penny sleeve but still super happy with the return.  He also kept the extra one I offered, so very cool to know he's got one of my customs as part of a collection!

Love the Bagent Orange!!!!

Nice Bagent Banger!

(09-17-2023, 08:59 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Love the Bagent Orange!!!!
(09-18-2023, 01:12 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice Bagent Banger!
Thanks guys!  I'm always happy to expand on my custom TTM collection.

Mail days for this week.  Fields should be getting cheaper and cheaper to buy!

1-3.  2022 Donruss Press Proof Premium (Target exclusive factory set)
4.  2022 Phoenix Lava #/175 parallel
5.  2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection #/249

The Singletary is billed as "game worn material" and it'll pair nicely with my 1992 Pro Line Profiles autograph in my display case.

(09-24-2023, 11:50 PM)jplarson Wrote: Thanks guys!  I'm always happy to expand on my custom TTM collection.

Mail days for this week.  Fields should be getting cheaper and cheaper to buy!

1-3.  2022 Donruss Press Proof Premium (Target exclusive factory set)
4.  2022 Phoenix Lava #/175 parallel
5.  2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection #/249

The Singletary is billed as "game worn material" and it'll pair nicely with my 1992 Pro Line Profiles autograph in my display case.
I don't know what to make of Fields versus the new coaching staff.

I do know that lack of coaching continuity absolutely killed guys like Joey Harrington and Alex Smith in their younger years, I hope the same doesn't happen to him.

Fields has potential, but I think they need to let him "free-range" a bit - and then watch tons of film together...