`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Crazy SF Giants Pull - 2023 Donruss Baseball Jumbo Pack

RE: Pretty Crazy SF Giants Pull - 2023 Donruss Baseball Jumbo Pack
I would have responded if I knew anything about the player, so that it is not just a $6 standard mem card.

(06-26-2023, 06:05 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would have responded if I knew anything about the player, so that it is not just a $6 standard mem card.
Well, it probably is, but the degree of difficulty in pulling this specific card out of a couple of random retail jumbos (and dodging the pack searchers in the process) was pretty remarkable.

Sweet pull! I always like donruss.

I enjoy this product. Don't care if there aren't current players. I am going to build the set. Got a non-game used myself out of one of the jumbos from Target: Noelvi Marte

Also bought a Megabox which I will give the results of in another thread. You might want to try one of these RJ. For $45, there appears to be a ton of value.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-01-2023, 11:03 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Sweet pull! I always like donruss.
Thank you, I was pretty stoked.

(07-02-2023, 07:54 AM)dogger99 Wrote: I enjoy this product.  Don't care if there aren't current players. I am going to build the set.  Got a non-game used myself out of one of the jumbos from Target: Noelvi Marte

Also bought a Megabox which I will give the results of in another thread.  You might want to try one of these RJ.  For $45, there appears to be a ton of value.
Sweet! Haven’t seen these yet (DBN loves them some meguhs) but I’ll keep an eye out.