`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart Discount Blaster - 2022 Stadium Club - Thrilled!

RE: Walmart Discount Blaster - 2022 Stadium Club - Thrilled!
(07-02-2023, 04:45 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Grabbed a couple of the Stadium Club blasters at HEB today doing my grocery shopping.  Only $14.98 each.
Nice! What did you get?

(07-04-2023, 03:38 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice! What did you get?
Haven't opened them yet.  Put them with the other 4 discount blasters I have.  Going to have a bunch of blasters set to the side so that if I don't find anything worthwile on the weekend trip to Target/Walmart, I will still have something to open.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-04-2023, 09:39 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Haven't opened them yet.  Put them with the other 4 discount blasters I have.  Going to have a bunch of blasters set to the side so that if I don't find anything worthwile on the weekend trip to Target/Walmart, I will still have something to open.
I have tried 3 times to purchase boxes to set aside for later busting...and they lasted a few hours each time!

(07-04-2023, 11:25 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I have tried 3 times to purchase boxes to set aside for later busting...and they lasted a few hours each time!
I have them on a shelf in the closet so that they aren't in sight.  Will power. LOL
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.

(07-04-2023, 11:51 AM)dogger99 Wrote: I have them on a shelf in the closet so that they aren't in sight.  Will power. LOL
You are very disciplined. I sometimes open them in the car lol.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

(07-04-2023, 07:51 PM)gmccarth Wrote: You are very disciplined. I sometimes open them in the car lol.
I admit I definitely do that with value packs.

Yep, I open about 99.9 percent in the car on the way to work.

Very occasionally I will save them and rip them at lunch, LOL