`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Topps Project100 cards

2022 Topps Project100 cards
My first time buying any of these cards and I only bought the "base" cards - 1 set of 5 sequential cards they had released at the time with Reggie Jackson (my dad's favorite player).

One of the cards in that set was Julio Rodriguez and I was doing some research to see if that had the 'RC' logo on it.  In my research, I noticed someone selling a "1/1" of this card autographed by the artist.  I noticed the box in the photo said "Base", like mine.  

I had intended to leave all of them sealed, expecting they'd all be base cards and didn't expect any surprises.  Seeing this guy's post piqued my curiosity, so I had to open them all to see what's actually in the boxes.  Turns out, my Reggie Jackson card ended up being the "Silver Foil Stamp" version, serialized out of 299, I believe.   Big Grin

The rest of them were normal 'base' cards.

RE: 2022 Topps Project100 cards
Nice & Congrats! Enjoy.

I have noticed that a lot of the Topps On Demand products include serial numbered and/or parallel cards. I completed the Topps Sports Illustrated set for 2021 and had to order 2 cards every week. A bunch of times, I received a 3rd card that included a white/red stripe base parallel or a couple colored boarder parallel cards. Not every order, but maybe one every couple of weeks. Nice little thing topps did. Selling the parallels help defray a lot pf the cost from the completed set.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2022 Topps Project100 cards
(12-20-2022, 01:21 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice & Congrats!  Enjoy.

I have noticed  that a lot of the Topps On Demand products include serial numbered and/or parallel cards.  I completed the Topps Sports Illustrated  set for 2021 and had to order 2 cards every week.  A bunch of times, I received a 3rd card that included a white/red stripe base parallel or a couple colored boarder parallel cards.  Not every order,  but maybe one every couple of weeks.  Nice little thing topps did.  Selling the parallels help defray a lot pf the cost from the completed set.
Interesting!  I've ordered a handful of "Topps Now" and never got any inserts/parallels.