`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Donruss Optic, what's your thoughts on this?

RE: 2021 Donruss Optic, what's your thoughts on this?
(09-26-2022, 11:00 AM)Speak917 Wrote: RJ, they left those fat packs, because they pack searched them.  With the Optics, you can see the "hit" as it is the last card in the pack i.e. green velocity or other insert.  They likely left the ones there, as they were not worth the $15, since they couldn't easily flip them.  These are true DB's.  
This week at my Walmart there was a display box with 20+ fat packs.  Since they were actually there, I figured they were already searched.  I was going to buy one just to open one but found out they were $15 and put it back.  Did the same with a Select Blaster:  $35, put it back on the shelf.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2021 Donruss Optic, what's your thoughts on this?
(09-26-2022, 01:08 PM)dogger99 Wrote: This week at my Walmart there was a display box with 20+ fat packs.  Since they were actually there, I figured they were already searched.  I was going to buy one just to open one but found out they were $15 and put it back.  Did the same with a Select Blaster:  $35, put it back on the shelf.
Yes, friends, for the third time LOL ... I knew they were most likely pack searched.

The two dumbs--ts cleared everything else out and left 4-5 fat packs, so I obviously assumed so.

I collect a lot of stuff that isn't hit-related, so I wasn't worried about any Gem Mint Fire Hyper Prizm Rainbow Green Bangers, just wanted a nice RC or two if possible and knew either way that $15 was not a good deal.

"Good deals" are becoming fewer and farther between in this once great hobby.