`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early 2000's Pacific Inserts Non-Numbered

Early 2000's Pacific Inserts Non-Numbered
Anybody know about the non-numbered inserts for the Pacific brands of the early 2000's?

A few of the Aggies I collect have cards in Pacific sets in 2001.  While trying to fill gaps in my PC, I have come across versions of non-numbered versions of serial numbered cards for many of the different sets (Prism Atomic, Vanguard, Impressions, etc.).  The cost doesn't appear to seem high compared to those of the numbered cards, however the non-numbered cards are not listed in Beckett.

So what I am wondering is this:  Say for the Impressions Premiere Date #/50.  Are there actually only 50 of these, some numbered and some not?  Or are there 50 that are numbered and an unknown number of cards that are non-numbered?

Trying to decide if I want to go after the non-numbered version, so any insight is appreciated.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Early 2000's Pacific Inserts Non-Numbered
(09-24-2022, 09:10 AM)dogger99 Wrote:   Or are there 50 that are numbered and an unknown number of cards that are non-numbered?
This...the non numbered ones came after they went bankrupt. Some non numbered parallels are ABUNDANT while others possibly only one exist (coming from the master proof set). I've chased these for the last 2 decades!

If they are affordable, then get them!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(09-24-2022, 09:52 PM)jaderock Wrote: If they are affordable, then get them!
The numbered or the non-numbered?  So far I have been bypassing the non-numbered.  And thanks for the information.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I'll keep an eye out if I run into any.