`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Retail Sharks and the LCS are One in the Same

RE: When the Retail Sharks and the LCS are One in the Same
I am blessed in that my LCS is the outlet for Blowout.  I can even order on line and have the boxes picked up locally..but the warehouse and the store front are a 20 minutes apart..unless traffic and then it is 2 hrs!!

Almost everything they have on line is at the store though..I will go in and buy a box and say..check on line price and several times the on line price is lower than the sticker they placed 2 weeks ago and I get the lower price.

So, the LCS is 12 minutes from home and has everything I need.  Really the only lucky thing about living in Northern VA and close to DC!! 

BTW..my wife is supportive (most of the time)..so I am doubly blessed!!

RE: When the Retail Sharks and the LCS are One in the Same
crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:The sad/funny thing is the LCS owner told the guy that it's a $600 card. 
He also pulled a Caruso (?) auto, and the owner told him it was a $80-$100 card.
The box breaker wound up submitting both to go into the owner's weekly PSA sub.
Yeah, I mean, I can't help someone dumb enough to pay $185 for a blaster and then take some doosh's word for it that he pulled a $600 card ... pretty sure it's more like $60.

It's called ... wait for it ... a price guide? Maybe the idiot could consult one?

Whatever. Like I said, these people deserve each other.