`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Help with Organize

RE: General Help with Organize
Thank you guys. That helped a lot! But what stinks is if you do it that way you can't select to narrow down by RC/Serial Numbered/Auto/GU. Its not an avaialble option.

- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Actually you can.
If you go to your Trade Items and select your team, at the bottom of the filter list you can click on an attribute to select RC, Auto, Mem or Serial numbered. Again though, you have to have your cards marked for trade.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I WAS ABOUT 4/5THS A WAYS AWAY FROM ENTERING MY COLLECTION INTO ORGANIZE WHEN I DECIDED TO EMPTY MY TRASH AND IT DELETED THE MAJORITY OF THE ITEMS IN MY ALL ITEMS CATEGORY AS WELL. I WENT AHEAD AND DELETED WHAT WAS LEFT IN ALL ITEMS AND CLEARED THE TRASH AGAIN AND NOW IT HAS THE FULL NUMBER OF CARDS IN MY UPDATED COLLECTION BUT THE SPECIFIC ITEMS' IMAGES PRICES AND ALL OTHER FEATURES NO LONGER EXIST THERE! IT SAYS NO FILES FOUND WITH A RED TRIANGLE AND !. NOT ONLY THAT BUT ORGANIZE WONT LET ME RE-ADD CARDS I ORIGINALLY HAD IN MY ALL ITEM[/align]S. ANY WAY TO RECOVER THESE ITEMS BACK TO ALL ITEMS? ( GUESSING THERE MUST BE SOME WAY SINCE THE TOTAL NUMBER IVE ADDED STILL SHOWS UP)

I have never seen this specific situation but many times we have seen cards not show up and a day or 2 later they do show.

Sometimes changes to the database only occur after a reindexing of the data. Strange, but it has happened to me where cards add are not there and some are deleted but can not add and then after a day or 2, they are there again. They reindex the database in the early morning hours and the ORG is not available at this time. I would see what happens.
Good luck