`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Help with Organize

RE: General Help with Organize
There are several tricks to deleting cards. Another that I use when I have so many cards involved in a trade and it is too exhaustive to delete the "x" on every tag, I create a new collection and move all of them to that collection. Then I delete that collection. That moves them out of my Recently Traded folder and when I delete the new collection I've created, the cards still remain in their original collections. If I had just moved them all to Trash then they would have been removed from my ORG. I only use this trick when I'm trading cards that I have dupes of and still want to keep one in my original collection.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Smart move..there are many ways to use ORG..trial and error and time used helps a lot..Good tips..
There are some things I wish was more intuitive, but it is a workable tool.

So I've run into another one

A lot of the older cards are listed as $0.00 when I look at what people have available in the "TRADE" function. Is this something that they have modified to $0? At first I thought it was the condition, but they were star players still at Excellent or better.

I understand that a 1/1 or a 1/10 is n/a but shouldn't every pre-1980 card have some value listed?
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Is there a way to enter in the Bowman buybacks? For example I have a 1997 Randy Winn that I got in a pack fo 2017 Bowman which has a bronze 70th B stamp on it.

Do these show up anywhere?

(Card# 326)
- - - - - - - -

(03-02-2019, 11:59 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: Is there a way to enter in the Bowman buybacks? For example I have a 1997 Randy Winn that I got in a pack fo 2017 Bowman which has a bronze 70th B stamp on it.

Do these show up anywhere?

(Card# 326)
I do not think the cards are listed in OPG, therefore can not be added to ORG

Some buybacks are listed without prices.

For the life of me, I cannot locate CUSTOM LAYOUT, the button or anything to help me change my org layout. HELP
[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!

(03-03-2019, 01:03 PM)michaelpoyma Wrote: For the life of me, I cannot locate CUSTOM LAYOUT, the button or anything to help me change my org layout. HELP
Go to your ORG, select one of your Folders. The 2nd button from the left on your Header Bar (just above the first card listed) is Custom Layout (after Select and before Add To).

New issue:

How do I see just one all of the cards of just one team I own?

I have a guy who wants Phillies cards, how do I find them? I went to my org and then searched phillies and philadelphia and it did not show any results.

Any help would be appreciated.
- - - - - - - -

This is a major flaw in the ORG. You cannot search by team. The only way I know of to search by team is if you have your cards marked for trade then you can go to your profile and click on your Items for Trade and from there you can filter a search for team. The caveat for this to work of course is you have to have your cards marked for trade.
(03-20-2019, 08:09 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: New issue:

How do I see just one all of the cards of just one team I own?

I have a guy who wants Phillies cards, how do I find them? I went to my org and then searched phillies and philadelphia and it did not show any results.

Any help would be appreciated.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-20-2019, 08:33 AM)zeprock Wrote: This is a major flaw in the ORG. You cannot search by team. The only way I know of to search by team is if you have your cards marked for trade then you can go to your profile and click on your Items for Trade and from there you can filter a search for team. The caveat for this to work of course is you have to have your cards marked for trade.
I noticed that for the first time a few weeks ago, searching for a multi team player in a specific Uni... glad to see it was ORG and not me.
You can search for teams in the OPG, though.

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.