`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really...

Really...
... here we go again. Why is it they do Maintenance on the weekend. Glad I pay less than $5.00 a month for this.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Really...
very frustrating

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I concur. Can't even look at my org.

I should of known this was going to happen. Every time I go to a local card show and get a lot of cards this site is down. It makes organizing your collection very difficult. Will need to find another site to have less issues than here.
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I guess I'm delusional, but I really thought that these issues were behind us. Long holiday weekend, and planned on doing lots of breaking and organizing. There goes that idea...

(02-13-2016, 09:59 AM)shierydana Wrote: I guess I'm delusional, but I really thought that these issues were behind us. Long holiday weekend, and planned on doing lots of breaking and organizing. There goes that idea...
No you are not. I guess when you pay for things you expect them to work. But here let's have annoying phone calls trying to sell you more CRAP for what!
And to boot. Who is doing the Maintenance. Did they fall asleep. Logged on at 7:45 and it is still down. I could see if there are vast improvements. I prefer the site from 2005 over this.
No sense in complaining. They don't ever fix the main issues anyway.

GRRRRR. HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR "MAINTENENCE"

How has this website not been taken to task by the BBB? I've been a member for almost 13 years, and have never had this many issues with any other service.

its up now
(02-13-2016, 10:21 AM)floydtown Wrote: its up now
nm...wishful thinking
(02-13-2016, 10:21 AM)floydtown Wrote: its up now

nm...wishful thinking
I'll see what I can find out
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)