`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really...

RE: Really...
I will say it but I know it will not happen, I want compensation for the down time.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I do all of my shipping on Saturdays because of my work schedule, so now I get to look like a chump and take an extra week to mail out because I can't see any of my trade partners' info. This is BS.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

check now
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Post office closed almost two hours ago here, and since it wasn't working for me then, it doesn't really matter now.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I'm sure glad I stopped wasting money on this dreadful site. The community here is the only thing worth coming for. Things were bad site wise in the past, but I think Beckett is at an all time low right now. The site still has issues and now we have to get harassed by phone and email from their solicitors even when we tell them to stop. I don't see how they are still even afloat as a company. It must be the grading that keeps them above water.

If this site just charged what it is actually worth, it might not be so bad.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

chump!
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(02-13-2016, 10:08 AM)shierydana Wrote: How has this website not been taken to task by the BBB? I've been a member for almost 13 years, and have never had this many issues with any other service.
Easy--- they are not a member of the BBB. So complaining to the BBB will not do much good.

No, I mean, it's a smart move, who the hell would want to put time in on their hobby over the weekend, especially when you have an extra day or two off?