`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
I've had enough of this crap

RE: I've had enough of this crap
(02-13-2016, 02:20 PM)thehueys Wrote: Ok now you're not speaking fact. I told you that the Buxton I wanted to hold onto because I think he'll be good and two of the cards you wanted were already traded I just forgot to take them out of my ORG. If you're going to come into this with the intent to attack me or have a say in the attack, at least speak fact.

Two things on that. Last year's GQ had dark borders. The whiting is not chipping persay and Im sorry it wasnt in the great condition you thought it was in. I didnt know either.

On the other note. I have NEVER I repeat NEVER made a deal that I knew I didnt have in hand. If it was even questionable I would say something before making a deal. I told you and I stand by my reasoning of having a 3rd party ship that card to you because I have spent countless hours in the hospital getting tested, CT scans, Arrangements for surgery, etc.

Im currently locating the card I have in my posession.

The fact anyone here would think I would make a deal for a card I didn't have in my possession isn't okay. The past few years on this forum and blowout Ive had no issues. I have made some horrible offers and I apologize for that. But with over 220 100% positive between the two I have no interest to ruin a reputation like that. Yes, I should have been more organized and yes I should have communicated much much better. But the false accusations aren't okay.
Review your comments and you will find no mention of a previous trade was mentioned.

(02-13-2016, 02:29 PM)garrisc Wrote: Review your comments and you will find no mention of a previous trade was mentioned.
You're right my mistake. I meant to say they are traded. I traded/sold both last year in october on Facebook

(02-13-2016, 02:20 PM)thehueys Wrote: Two things on that. Last year's GQ had dark borders. The whiting is not chipping persay and Im sorry it wasnt in the great condition you thought it was in. I didnt know either.

On the other note. I have NEVER I repeat NEVER made a deal that I knew I didnt have in hand. If it was even questionable I would say something before making a deal. I told you and I stand by my reasoning of having a 3rd party ship that card to you because I have spent countless hours in the hospital getting tested, CT scans, Arrangements for surgery, etc.

The fact anyone here would think I would make a deal for a card I didn't have in my possession isn't okay. The past few years on this forum and blowout Ive had no issues. I have made some horrible offers and I apologize for that. But with over 220 100% positive between the two I have no interest to ruin a reputation like that. Yes, I should have been more organized and yes I should have communicated much much better. But the false accusations aren't okay.
Ok...so...a real simple and easy question then.

How exactly is it that you can take the time to post one of the cards I sent you for trade on 1/29 (before even shipping, mind you, which is a poor practice to begin with), yet I don't hear from you again until 2/1, then you don't ship until 2/4, AND you didn't inform me PRIOR to shipping that you were "replacing cards"?

Honestly this process is so simple. Make a deal, honor said deal, and move on. That's what being a good and trustworthy trader is.

Replacing cards? Not ok. Folks trade for personal sets and specific cards. Simply replacing cards because you can't find one and then shipping is not a solid practice. In an effort to be constructive, let me tell you how this could have been better, and the folks here can tell me whether I'm right or wrong:

1. Have the cards in your hand before confirming the trade.
2. Have the new trader (myself at the time) ship first. No sweat there!
3. Receive said cards - Either send out your shipment OR let the person know there will be a delay. Saying "Going out tomorrow" (which is what you said on 1/29) is not ok.
4. DO NOT post the cards you receive prior to shipping. At that point, they're still in flux, and you should probably ensure the other party is happy before trying to offload what they traded you. You should always be ready and willing to revert a trade.

It's really simple. Set proper expectations and follow through with expectations. From what I gathered from numerous folks, there's a pattern of shady and worrisome behavior, and while it may not seem bad to you, every other person I've had the pleasure of trading with on Beckett has been awesome.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

(02-13-2016, 02:20 PM)thehueys Wrote: Ok now you're not speaking fact. I told you that the Buxton I wanted to hold onto because I think he'll be good and two of the cards you wanted were already traded I just forgot to take them out of my ORG. If you're going to come into this with the intent to attack me or have a say in the attack, at least speak fact.

Two things on that. Last year's GQ had dark borders. The whiting is not chipping persay and Im sorry it wasnt in the great condition you thought it was in. I didnt know either.

You absolutely have traded cards you did not have in hand. I remember in great detail a deal you made with GTBrian where he had to wait an exorbitant amount of time for his end because you listed your friends cards in your org and apparently some of those were traded, making him wait until they were shipped to you. No one's making this crap up. You have very suspect trading methods and it turns away new traders. As for your evaluations being under or over thought, it's also crap. You yourself told me you have to pay for all of your own baseball equipment and expenses and that's why you over evaluate your cards. Your trying to screw everyone. I'm glad your into sports but we're not looking to fund your baseball career.

(02-13-2016, 02:31 PM)thehueys Wrote: You're right my mistake. I meant to say they are traded. I traded/sold both last year in october on Facebook
Thank you for acknowledging.

(02-13-2016, 02:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You absolutely have traded cards you did not have in hand. I remember in great detail a deal you made with GTBrian where he had to wait an exorbitant amount of time for his end because you listed your friends cards in your org and apparently some of those were traded, making him wait until they were shipped to you. No one's making this crap up. You have very suspect trading methods and it turns away new traders. As for your evaluations being under or over thought, it's also crap. You yourself told me you have to pay for all of your own baseball equipment and expenses and that's why you over evaluate your cards. Your trying to screw everyone. I'm glad your into sports but we're not looking to fund your baseball career.

Me and GTbrian never had an issue I think you're thinking the other way around. There was one deal where I was supposed to get a gold Bogearts auto that he couldn't locate so we agreed on a PayPal amount. Him and I made 4 or 5 flawless trades. But that's beside yhe point.

I understand. And I understand the mistake I made and I can guarantee it'll never happen again. This is the first card mess up I've ever had. It's the only ding on any of my forums or eBay or anywhere this is the first issue. I don't try to rip people off. I don't. And you're right I overvalue and that's my bad. I'll try to stay from doing that in the future.

Spikeyx you are right. I should have communicated WAY better than I did I was not organized and that has been my mistake and again. Will not happen again.

I'm sorry. About any past deals where I offered horribly low offers or was a pain in the arse. That's me and it won't happen again. I can guarantee that.

With shipping taking so long. The hospital visits was a key to that. That's not a lie. I can prove pictures of me getting the CTscan or my meds if that's in question.

From this point forward I'll have everything in hand together ready to go before dealing. I will not post a card I've received until feedback has been left for both parties.

And yea. Cards do fuel my baseball. But I need to learn how to be more humane and sane with my evaluations. You're right.

I hope I'm still able to continue doing deals. This is the first Mark on my reputation and this page has done a lot for me and I've met quite a few great people on here. I've never scammed I've never done anything criminal. I made an unorganized mistake and I apologize for all the insanity and organization and I guerentee it will never happen again. I'm sorry.

First off, once feedback is left, it cannot be changed.

Second, spikeyx and thehueys, if either party is not happy with their end, then the option to reverse the trade should be used. Do both parties still have all the cards involved? Do you still have the superfractor, Keegan? If not, you need to make this right.

(02-13-2016, 02:48 PM)david campos Wrote: First off, once feedback is left, it cannot be changed.

Second, spikeyx and thehueys, if either party is not happy with their end, then the option to reverse the trade should be an option. Do both parties still have all the cards involved? Do you still have the superfractor, Keegan? If not, you need to make this right.

I'm working on making this right. Once I got Baez shipped I made a deal on Tomas. The picture I got of Baez was in good shape. I'll make this right right now.

You may want to contact the person you made a deal with on the Tomas card if spikeyx wants to reverse the trade. NO trade is final until both parties receive their end and are happy with what they receive.

(02-13-2016, 02:50 PM)thehueys Wrote: I'm working on making this right. Once I got Baez shipped I made a deal on Tomas. The picture I got of Baez was in good shape. I'll make this right right now.
Unfortunately if the Yasmany has moved, there's no real way to make this right I don't think. This is why you should not move cards before both parties are satisfied with the trade.

I do still have all cards, however a card of comparable value of the deal you made for the Yasmany would make the most sense in this situation. Ultimately, I'm tired of dealing with the situation. For me, this is a live-and-learn. This has been such a massive CF, and ultimately the moment the Superfractor was moved, the deal was sealed in my eyes.

At the same time, this was the 2nd trade I made on Beckett. If I weren't an (overly and almost to a fault) patient individual, this would've deterred me from any future trading and probably cost Beckett money as well.

If things can be reversed, I'd be HAPPY to send back what I received. I'll have to figure out what that is, as he put a bunch of crap in the trade that was never specifically mentioned in the trade (from what I can recall, was a Soler AU, Baez Book (which was the 2nd part of the trade), and maybe something else? The Baez book was the only agreed upon portion of the trade.

As a note, the Baez auto (pictured above) that was the initial second part of the trade is already in the mail on its way back.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys