`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money.
(08-30-2015, 11:44 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: sucks to see that. good looking cards too. but not to crazy on the small time players.
If the Adams is not one that has to go back, i would be interested. Thaks for sharing.
The Adams and Rizzo were fine. Most of the cards with the paper finish were the issue.

That sucks. I was actually thinking of getting a box (or a case if I could find one around $1200-1300), but after this thread and a couple case busts I've seen, I'm staying away. I'll just spend a couple hundred on the Finnegan and Gore cards that I want and not waste time with anything else.

Hope you get a favourable response.

(08-30-2015, 02:02 PM)KPRROK Wrote: That sucks. I was actually thinking of getting a box (or a case if I could find one around $1200-1300), but after this thread and a couple case busts I've seen, I'm staying away. I'll just spend a couple hundred on the Finnegan and Gore cards that I want and not waste time with anything else.

Hope you get a favourable response.
Thanks buddy. I posted this as a heads up. I talked to a friend in NY last night that said his cards from his break were all beat up too. It's aggravating these card companies still send this stuff out the door knowing it has quality issues.

I's be interested in the McCutchen if you can find anything for it?
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Is the Bill Dickey card for sale or trade. I haven't got everything back in my organizer yet. PM me with who you're looking for. I'm sure we can do some kind of deal. Thank you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

ouch ! it's hurt just seeing some of those images. those would actually look good of not damaged. where has quality control gone? anyways u would be very interested in the dickey if u would trade. he was a close family friend of my father in law. good luck with customer service

(08-31-2015, 01:24 AM)deadwards24 Wrote: ouch ! it's hurt just seeing some of those images. those would actually look good of not damaged. where has quality control gone? anyways u would be very interested in the dickey if u would trade. he was a close family friend of my father in law. good luck with customer service
The Dickey was actually pretty banged up. I have it boxed up and ready to go back. If they actually replace it I'll give Bryan (Bamyanks) first shot because he asked first. If we can't work something out I'll happily put you next in line. I highly doubt they are replacing it though. Super thick card, really low print run...
The only way they replace cards is if they have un-stamped duplicates ready to go. They then re-stamp the dupe with the same numbering, send it to you and destroy your old card. I doubt they have blanks of a card with an original print run of 15 hanging around. Fingers crossed.

I love products that are called like Immaculate, Flawless, etc., and then they're not.

(08-31-2015, 10:21 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I love products that are called like Immaculate, Flawless, etc., and then they're not.
That is exactly what I think about while opening these products. How dare they name these sets this way and put out the quality they do? Immaculate? How about Panini Ironic?

That Bill Dickey card would have been super sweet! Too bad that Panini is screwing up ... They had such promise! That Franco Patch is a beauty! At least you got something good! Hope they replace the damages for you, Matt!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.