`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***
(11-07-2015, 04:43 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Sorry my friend. Though they have some legit problems this is a perfect example why I give my support to Topps customer service.

On a different note, I would still be willing to trade for the Dickey even with the damage noted.

Also on a different note, I preordered a case of Museum today.
The Dickey should have been my best hit. Now, you can just have it. I guess the upside is I will never give Panini another dime so I can put the excess money towards my Topps favorites. I'll ship it out this coming week Rob.

(11-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: The Dickey should have been my best hit. Now, you can just have it. I guess the upside is I will never give Panini another dime so I can put the excess money towards my Topps favorites. I'll ship it out this coming week Rob.
Thank you my friend and I will still be more than happy to send something in return. Have you decided how much Museum you plan to attack for 2016?

Wish I saw this thread earlier. Loved the Dickey. What was wrong with it and what did they do about it? The Franco is an amazing looking card. Sorry to hear about the damage to the rest but I don't have any faith in topps customer service either.

That Sucks, Matt!

Customer service with Panini vs. Topps
Panini ... Easier to contact, replacement sucks
Topps ... A pain to contact, usually very happy with replacements

Customer service at Topps has gotten better over the years, while Panini is getting worse.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-08-2015, 01:22 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That Sucks, Matt!

Customer service with Panini vs. Topps
Panini ... Easier to contact, replacement sucks
Topps ... A pain to contact, usually very happy with replacements

Customer service at Topps has gotten better over the years, while Panini is getting worse.
Agreed!

I had to contact Panini 3 separate times to remind them about 3 redemptions ... one from March 2014 and 2 from Jan. 2015. Replacements were OK - Luis Torrens became John Franco and 2 David Garners became Christian Walker and Braxton Davidson.

Kepler

(11-08-2015, 04:09 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Agreed!
I had to contact Panini 3 separate times to remind them about 3 redemptions ... one from March 2014 and 2 from Jan. 2015. Replacements were OK - Luis Torrens became John Franco and 2 David Garners became Christian Walker and Braxton Davidson.
Good to know. I think I have a couple of unredeemed Torrens cards waiting. Probably should try to get something else.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-08-2015, 07:58 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Thank you my friend and I will still be more than happy to send something in return. Have you decided how much Museum you plan to attack for 2016?
I haven't given it much thought yet. I've been really low in free time. At least a case. What's the release date on it? Obviously what ever you need out of it is yours.

I do not buy any Unlicenced baseball cards anyway.
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

Too bad the shape they came in, the Franco patch is sick though!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-08-2015, 07:41 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I haven't given it much thought yet. I've been really low in free time. At least a case. What's the release date on it? Obviously what ever you need out of it is yours.
Still a ways away. I believe it's march. Of course, same to you when I open mine whatever you need just let me know.