`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your breakdown? Sticker vs On Card autos

RE: What is your breakdown? Sticker vs On Card autos
I like "on card" but if there is a Reggie out there I don't have its hard to pass up, sticker or not! :p
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(04-01-2015, 01:34 AM)pudge27t Wrote: I like "on card" but if there is a Reggie out there I don't have its hard to pass up, sticker or not! :p

Addicts and super collectors........

They have no limits...haha
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(04-01-2015, 02:46 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Addicts and super collectors........

They have no limits...haha
Haha! True!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(03-25-2015, 06:08 AM)Tsunamirider101 Wrote: As for on card.....guess what? over 50% of on card autos have some sort of handling damage (TOUCHED and dinged) to the card compared to sticker. This has been noticed even more lately in the market. Not only that but if an auto sticker is damaged, it can be replaced. Good luck trying to replace an on card auto with a smudge.
You're a fool to spend more for the EXACT SAME AUTO....but then again, a fool and his money is soon parted. To each their own.
It's true that on-card autos are much more likely to have handling damage. Conversely, huge number of sticker autos have damaged signatures because parts of the autograph ended up on the sheet of stickers instead of the actual sticker itself.

I have several sticker autos that I didn't submit to BGS because the autos where cut off of the top, bottom, and both sides.