IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Spending Spree of 2014 .. Booklet cases

RE: My Last Spending Spree of 2014 .. Booklet cases
This is the style I need to find Doc.
[Image: 20141219_191601_zpswu9593nf.jpg]
Btw, I loved 2012 Tribute. Beautiful cards all around. From base to sub sets, just beautiful. I'm also a huge fan of the factory sealed cards.

(01-07-2015, 10:23 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: This is the style I need to find Doc.

Btw, I loved 2012 Tribute. Beautiful cards all around. From base to sub sets, just beautiful. I'm also a huge fan of the factory sealed cards.
That is one of the nicest relic cards ... Ever! Awesome! If you can't find a holder for it, you can always cut it in three and use 3 magnetic one touch holders Smile kidding, kidding! Put down the scissors Smile that's waaaaay nicer than a little swatch of unidentifiable uniform, and I like that they committed to an actual event, an actual jersey, and admitting that it was a workout jersey and not GU. I'd rather own one of those than 100 swatch samples!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-07-2015, 09:48 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That is one of the nicest relic cards ... Ever! Awesome! If you can't find a holder for it, you can always cut it in three and use 3 magnetic one touch holders Smile kidding, kidding! Put down the scissors Smile that's waaaaay nicer than a little swatch of unidentifiable uniform, and I like that they committed to an actual event, an actual jersey, and admitting that it was a workout jersey and not GU. I'd rather own one of those than 100 swatch samples!
If you like that, you'd love my Cano one's. Or maybe you wouldn't. The funny part is I told someone I was cutting it in 3 to get 3 really nice patch cards. They looked like they were going to be sick but didnt want to call me an idiot. I obviously never was but the reaction was great.

(01-07-2015, 10:10 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: If you like that, you'd love my Cano one's. Or maybe you wouldn't. The funny part is I told someone I was cutting it in 3 to get 3 really nice patch cards. They looked like they were going to be sick but didnt want to call me an idiot. I obviously never was but the reaction was great.
If its Cano, you'd be right that I'd probably love it.
I'm actually surprised that topps didn't make three /3 cards from that patch. ... But yeah, that persons reaction must have been priceless when you said you'd cut them.
But it's funny that we both thought along those same lines. Great minds think alike? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-08-2015, 07:05 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: If its Cano, you'd be right that I'd probably love it.
I'm actually surprised that topps didn't make three /3 cards from that patch. ... But yeah, that persons reaction must have been priceless when you said you'd cut them.
But it's funny that we both thought along those same lines. Great minds think alike? Smile
Hmmm... I'm not going to disagree with you. Here are some of my Canos'...
[Image: output_zps3jna77xw.jpg] [Image: output_zpsevlrj4tr.jpg] [Image: output_zpszzt4zjuu.jpg] [Image: output_zpsaxa3v6cn.jpg]