`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM failure SOB!! UPDATED :)

RE: TTM failure SOB!! UPDATED :)
Congrats, glad to see everything turn out ok. Also nice to see that Wade Boggs lives so close by me (as noted by return address on envelope).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-12-2014, 03:01 PM)zeprock Wrote: That is great! Nail polish remover huh? Plus now you've got Debbie Boggs' sig too!
Oh, "nail polish remover" so that's what part of the letter said. That just leaves the rest of the letter and I'll know what was said.

Even though I don't know what she said, the pictures told me everything worked out just Amazing!! I'm real happy for you!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

[Image: C6B0C183-9DBC-41EE-BB4B-D30902638422_zps7iejpxfp.jpg]

For those that can't read the picture the returned letter says, "I'm sorry about the cards (I put them back for my husband) I removed the signature with nail polish remover and Wade resigned them. I threw in a signed rookie card he did for you. Thanks, Debbie Boggs".

Definitely a very nice ending to an originally sad story.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-12-2014, 04:39 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [Image: C6B0C183-9DBC-41EE-BB4B-D30902638422_zps7iejpxfp.jpg]
Hey Thanks man!! I originally thought that I couldn't read Mrs. Boggs' handwriting, but when you blew it up, I could read it just fine.

Once again, I'm really glad that it worked out so well for you!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Very cool. The Chicken Man is awesome!
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

Hey congrats and what a class act Mr. Boggs/Wife is! Hey what site do you use to get addy's for TTMs. I did it about 5 or 6 years ago and got some monsters back but have been out of that part of the hobby for some time. Thanks

Plus you can now make a custom card with Debbie Boggs' cut auto!
Colleting all Topps Cubs cards from the main set and Traded/Update
Main Set - 1415/1672 84.6%
Years Completed - 51, 76-94, 96, 99, 00, 04, 06, 07, 09, 12
Traded/Update - 90/234 38.4%

RE: TTM failure SOB!!
(09-12-2014, 01:20 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Success !! lol even gave me a sweet bouns lol
Holy cow! This could not have turned out better, in my opinion.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great Stuff! Congrats on your Bonus card. All's well that ends well and very classy on both sides. Hey new collecting opportunity....HOF wives cut auto's! Where's Mouschi.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.