`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM failure SOB!! UPDATED :)

RE: TTM failure SOB!!
He must have not had his chicken for the day.. Sheeesh, you'd think he'd know about a sharpie smearing

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Idk what to even do. Kinda pi$$ed 22.00 I gave him. Plus those cards are just ruined now.

did you prep them first; i wonder if it just didn't stick to the card? I am sorry to see that, esp on such a rare card
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I tested the same pen on test cards here to see how they took it.
They all worked great.
Think on going to send the 2 cards back to him saying he can keep them lol.
See what happens lol

(09-05-2014, 05:07 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Think on going to send the 2 cards back to him saying he can keep them lol.
See what happens lol
That's what I'd do along with a little note saying "Thanks anyway but these are ruined." Make sure you have your return address on the envelope. Maybe he'll reciprocate.

I'd be bummed too. Can you PM me his address? I'd like to see if he'd sign a card for me. In ink.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I sent them back to him lol. With a letter lol.

Before throwing away perhaps try wiping them with acetone
Ooooh! or send the Jersey card to me so i can make a custom!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

I sent them back to him they marker wouldn't come off

Lets wait and see how this turns out, hope it goes well!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

That's ugly, but I'm sure he didn't not ruin your cards on purpose. I find the off-color sharpies (gold, purple, silver, etc.) can take longer to dry than the standard blue and black. (For the record, I'm a black fan myself. I know lots of people like blue, but I always carry a black with me for in-person opportunities.)
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.