`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love poorly worded auction titles...UPDATE

RE: I love poorly worded auction titles...UPDATE
Make sure you ding his DSR's for shipping. No excuse to send a card like that, damage or no damage.

actually considering he is apparently a newbie when it comes to selling , you may be better served by sending him a POLITE message via ebay's mail system commenting on his delivery method with a gentle suggestion of how to do it better.....you'd be surprised how often a simple tactic such as that will reap benefits down the road.....
I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

(09-06-2014, 03:36 AM)cmcjr99 Wrote: actually considering he is apparently a newbie when it comes to selling , you may be better served by sending him a POLITE message via ebay's mail system commenting on his delivery method with a gentle suggestion of how to do it better.....you'd be surprised how often a simple tactic such as that will reap benefits down the road.....
+34 I couldn't agree more. This is the way to go.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-06-2014, 03:36 AM)cmcjr99 Wrote: actually considering he is apparently a newbie when it comes to selling , you may be better served by sending him a POLITE message via ebay's mail system commenting on his delivery method with a gentle suggestion of how to do it better.....you'd be surprised how often a simple tactic such as that will reap benefits down the road.....
+1. Classy + good karma. No harm, no foul in this case.........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Yeah I sent him a message last night just to suggest that he invest an additional .25 in supplies to save him many headaches in the future.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman