`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love poorly worded auction titles...UPDATE

RE: I love poorly worded auction titles
(08-27-2014, 05:13 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have seen a few over the years spelled as Nollan. Try that
Ok. Thanks buddy!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-26-2014, 05:07 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: I love when someone puts no effort into their auction listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121419847071?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

I've been bidding up to $20.00 trying to get one then today I stumbled on this listing!

I guess now I'm working on the Platinum rainbow as well.
Congrats .... I was the other bidder ! Lol. I thought it was a great deal and keep waiting on my 10.00 bid to raise but it never did
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]

(08-28-2014, 03:28 PM)gator1221 Wrote: Congrats .... I was the other bidder ! Lol. I thought it was a great deal and keep waiting on my 10.00 bid to raise but it never did
Haha, I came across it with less than 2 minutes left and bid just under a minute left. I didn't have good service on my mobile so I was shocked when I got home to see that I won it.

The seller hasn't marked it shipped yet so I am getting a little nervous since they are so new.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Hopefully he ships because he had this up and I snagged it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/kris-bryant-2014...true&rt=nc
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Yeah I wanted to bid on that but missed it. Nice pick up
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(08-28-2014, 03:35 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Haha, I came across it with less than 2 minutes left and bid just under a minute left. I didn't have good service on my mobile so I was shocked when I got home to see that I won it.

The seller hasn't marked it shipped yet so I am getting a little nervous since they are so new.
Glad to see someone from the beckett forum snag it though .... Congrats again ! He continues to rake in AAA also
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]

Thanks for the tips, fellas. I hope you guys get your cards. I'd be a bit skittish with a very low ebay score, too.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

RE: I love poorly worded auction titles...UPDATE
UPDATED OP...
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

My Bryants came today, hopefully you got yours. No penny sleeved bare cards wrapped in bubble rap in a non padded envelope lol. Luckily the USPS didn't play warehouse hockey with the package and everything was ok.

LOL just saw your edit.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Yeah kinda funny, that's exactly how mine came. bare card wrapped in bubble wrap. Mine made it with no damage though.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman