`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sets you wish could come back...

RE: Sets you wish could come back...
(08-11-2013, 09:45 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Sp authentic with the nfl license.
Absolutely. Actually all upper deck products with the NFL license would be great, but SPA was always one of my favorites. Only bought one box a year since they lost their NFL license.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

My biggest "I wish they'd bring back" isn't so much a card set, but in insert set.

I want "HARDWEAR" back, as in the cards from Leaf Limited. Especially 2006 Hardwear and Limited Hardwear :

[Image: 06limitedtthomashardwear5of5.jpg]
[Image: 06limitedjricehelmet17of27.jpg]

2007 had auto'd versions (I think) but no one I collected..

Beyond that, I miss Classic also. As well as most other Donruss/Leaf/Playoff products that Panini seriously destroyed since they took over. It's just not the same...

Some other "dark horse" products - Topps Lettermen and Topps TX. Just oddball sets I kinda liked, because they were so unique.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I always liked those Crown Royale sets, specifically the horizontal designs from 1995 -2001.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

(08-11-2013, 09:45 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Sp authentic with the nfl license.
second this one - I liked just about anything Upper Deck made back when they had an NFL license, including sweet spot. I wish they had both college and pro license for sweet spot as well.

Also I miss Bowman Chrome as its own product
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

Donruss preferred with the precious metals inserts

2001 SP Game Used. With NFL license and a variant for the base in college uni's.

(08-11-2013, 10:11 PM)rwatt Wrote: +1 especially the 1996 certified. Love that set.

Me too - finished the Favre rainbow of it a few months back! Was the set I always thought of as the Holy Grail as a kid.

[Image: image.jpg]

I'll take a proper scan of them (now all graded) pretty soon and repost but I thought you might like it
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

(08-11-2013, 08:37 PM)footbal Wrote: Well said Uwash! Some of my favorites are the 1998 E-X2001 through 2001 EX, 1996 and 1997 Certified mirror versions, 2000 Certified, 1998-1999 Flair Showcase and parallels.
E-X was great.
(08-13-2013, 08:49 PM)nathan craig Wrote: Me too - finished the Favre rainbow of it a few months back! Was the set I always thought of as the Holy Grail as a kid.

[Image: image.jpg]

I'll take a proper scan of them (now all graded) pretty soon and repost but I thought you might like it
Love the old Select certified.
Bring back the Zenith with the Duflexxxxx.

[Image: emmittzteam.jpg]

[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

I absolutely like the 1992 Topps Football Finest set. I'd love to see that one re done. It was the first introduction of a "chrome" type product by Topps.
Eddie George Super Collector

(08-12-2013, 10:58 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: I want "HARDWEAR" back, as in the cards from Leaf Limited.
That's what i'm talking bout.
2005 Exquisite/ Sp authentic was nice also.

[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP