`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cards you just can't find but should be able to

RE: Cards you just can't find but should be able to
2009 Topps Magic Derek Anderson SP Auto. There have been a few on eBay over the years but I never end up winning it.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-02-2013, 08:46 AM)djohn Wrote: One that eluded me for a LONG time was a 1998 Upper Deck CL card of Herman Moore. I finally got one, but I think it was so tough because it was a checklist card.
That being said, I think I have that Kordell Stewart Chain Reaction that you need. I would just need to dig through a bunch of boxes to find it.
Well if you ever do find it... I would appreciate a chance of obtaining it. I have the entire master set.. all base, cut to the chase, staremasters, Precious Metals and 23 of 24 chain reaction sans The elusive Kordell Stewart...

I can't find the 2011 Timeless Treasures Rookie Signatures Owen Marecic Card #192 #d/99

It was a redemption card I have never even seen the redemption stock card.

If anyone has the redemption stock (even scratched and redeemed) please let me know.

I will settle for..."yes I have seen one before"..just to know it exists.

Also....2010 Bowman Sterling Joe Webb Jersey Relic? Topps was unable to determine whether or not this card exists yet made their checklist.
[Image: images1_zps3c51d946.jpg]

(08-02-2013, 12:54 AM)diablo71 Wrote: OK. we all collect either particular players or sets and i am curious..... What is the highest serialed number of a player/card you have needed/wanted but either cant land or just cant fricking find. I have two that have eluded me for years and one is numbered to 3000
Here are two of mine, and I haven't even seen either of these

1997 Donruss Preferred Kordell Stewart chain reaction. (Last one for my master set) RIDICULOUS THAT I CAN'T FIND THIS there are 3000 of them.

2004 leaf rookies and stars longevity parallel /125 Mark Brunell. Only one I know who has one is JAderock...

I am just curious if anyone has dealt with the same frustration I am having. I have a few more numbered to 75 but that is a little more understandable. If I am not alone please share.
http://www.beckett.com/users/jmorand47#t...ll+stewart

Looks like this beckett member has the Kordell in his items to trade inventory.

(08-02-2013, 01:57 PM)jwilliammoore Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/users/jmorand47#t...ll+stewart

Looks like this beckett member has the Kordell in his items to trade inventory.
Yeah, I opened a trade back in august of last year to open a line of communication with him, but as has been my experience most of the time, IGNORED haha

(08-02-2013, 02:37 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Yeah, I opened a trade back in august of last year to open a line of communication with him, but as has been my experience most of the time, IGNORED haha
Sorry you have a PC card in sight but not in reach lol.

(08-02-2013, 03:14 PM)jwilliammoore Wrote: Sorry you have a PC card in sight but not in reach lol.
Nothing more frustrating. Smile

how bout a whopping book value of .40 for a 97 JOGO #139 tom nutten? or ANY card of his. the only other ones i know of are rams team issue 98-02
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

I'm having the hardest time with the 2002 Pacific Heads Update Favre. Seriously. It eludes me or is priced way over BV when I manage to find one on the bay.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

I almost forgot about the 2005 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere Gold #30 checklist. I honestly don't believe they even made this card, as I have never seen one and every one I have heard come up for sale has been either the base or platinum version mistakenly listed as gold. I know they made the platinum version as the platinum parallels were inserted as a complete set, while the gold parallels were 1 per box. I have all 29 of the other gold cards in this set, just need #30 if it even exists.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/