`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ryan Braun Suspended rest of 2013

RE: Ryan Braun Suspended rest of 2013
The sample collector did kinda screw up, though.

Like others, I feel bad for Brewers fans/Braun collectors., but at least you got a little bit of head start dumping stuff before last season.

Personally I don't think the suspension is enough for this guy. He stained the reputation of others in his ordeal to fight the truth from coming out. I hope the Brewers could void his contract because I would not want to have this scumbag on my team after everything and furthermore he should be stripped of his MVP trophy which he robbed from a far more deserving player.

Same thing happened to Neifi Perez...yet, he's no where to be found....
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

MAN ALL THE HARSH WORDS!!!

Ive been a fan and will continue to be a fan of Ryan Braun's. Until baseball can get this entire thing correct. SHAME ON BASEBALL FOR ALLOWING ALL THIS FOR SOME MANY YEARS (DECADES)!

Like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire and many many more players, baseball did the same thing with Ryan Braun and A-Rod get all the money they can off these guys while they are on it or while their names are hot. Then throw them to the wolves when they dont need them anymore.

I still want someone to tell me why Bud Selig is still the good guy in the situation. He has been commissioner of baseball through all this. Why does he still have a job?
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-22-2013, 06:19 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: MAN ALL THE HARSH WORDS!!!

Ive been a fan and will continue to be a fan of Ryan Braun's. Until baseball can get this entire thing correct.
braun has pretty much admitted his guilt, this is a plea deal between braun and mlb to keep it from drawing out
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(07-22-2013, 06:19 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: MAN ALL THE HARSH WORDS!!!

Ive been a fan and will continue to be a fan of Ryan Braun's. Until baseball can get this entire thing correct. SHAME ON BASEBALL FOR ALLOWING ALL THIS FOR SOME MANY YEARS (DECADES)!

Like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire and many many more players, baseball did the same thing with Ryan Braun and A-Rod get all the money they can off these guys while they are on it or while their names are hot. Then throw them to the wolves when they dont need them anymore.

I still want someone to tell me why Bud Selig is still the good guy in the situation. He has been commissioner of baseball through all this. Why does he still have a job?
there are plenty of horrible flaws in MLB and whatnot but the approach of "well screw it until they get it all right, who cares if my guy cheated and got caught (making himself look like a total piece of @#% along the way and how he handled it)" is a poor one if you ask me.

edit: 1 wrong or 8098 wrongs don't make his a right.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

My wife was looking all over for her car keys this morning and couldn't find them.

Finally I remembered I left them in the garage when I cleaned the car out yesterday.

That was ... a mistake.

An accidental occurrence with no malice intended.

Taking PEDS, lying about it, and ruining others' reputations to support your lies ...

Those are not mistakes.

Those are things that a--holes do.

And I've got good buddies on this site that collect Braun and the Brewers, and I really feel bad for them ... not only for the sake of their collections, but that they have to sit here and read other peoples' posts ripping on their favorite players.

Someone please tell me what do you want from these guys?

At the end of the day who gives a S@%!

DAMN WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING GOOD GOD LET IT GO...
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-22-2013, 06:45 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Someone please tell me what do you want from these guys?

At the end of the day who gives a S@%!

DAMN WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING GOOD GOD LET IT GO...
you're probably going to care when Chris Davis gets caught...
[Image: chrissale.jpg][/URL]

(07-22-2013, 06:47 PM)ratasnipes Wrote: you're probably going to care when Chris Davis gets caught...
Man i dont care i really dont. I just think us fans and the media/ social media are way to hard on these guys.

What need to do as a world and a society is fix the real problems in the world get the Zimmerman's, the Casey Anthony's, and the Aaron Hernandez off the streets. Then worry about HGH and steriod in baseball or in any other sport.
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto