Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ryan Braun Suspended rest of 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/950025...013-season

I also find it telling that he's acknowledging 'he isnt perfect and made some mistakes' although the past year he has been pointing his fingers everywhere but in. blah sorry Braun / Brewers fans but im kinda glad
Another MVP down the drain...

p.s. Can you blame the guy? Look at the contracts these guys are getting. That being said, let them juice. If they want to die early and shrink their junk for money......well yea lol
rereading his statements once he got let off the first time now after the fact of going "welp they got me this time I guess i accept it" is disgusting.

glad he wasn't on my team of choice, sucks for those that collect him
I personally have no sympathy for this guy and anyone who uses enhancers like that. As I said in the past, if you can't play the game without help, go sit in an office. I wish I could experience a single MLB season playing 160+ games day in and day out to see why professional players making too much money playing a sport cry so much.

This is purely my own opinion and I say good for the ban and they should fine him half his pay to be donated to youth baseball in this country. But that topic is for another day.
(07-22-2013, 05:34 PM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]I personally have no sympathy for this guy and anyone who uses enhancers like that. As I said in the past, if you can't play the game without help, go sit in an office. I wish I could experience a single MLB season playing 160+ games day in and day out to see why professional players making too much money playing a sport cry so much.

This is purely my own opinion and I say good for the ban and they should fine him half his pay to be donated to youth baseball in this country. But that topic is for another day.
I'll jump on that bandwagon. Well stated.
Absolutly no pitty for this fool. Here is a typical P.O.S. who should be banned forever. However, not one player will say anything aginst him in public, and I agree with SCG300...stop the farce and let them take em if your not going to do anything that will really stop this.

Sorry to (and for) you Brewer fans and collector's, my anger is in no way pointed at you or the Brewers.
(07-22-2013, 04:58 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: [ -> ]http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/950025...013-season

I also find it telling that he's acknowledging 'he isnt perfect and made some mistakes' although the past year he has been pointing his fingers everywhere but in. blah sorry Braun / Brewers fans but im kinda glad
Hey man,

Have you heard anything about Nellie?
makes me sick the way they congratulate him on coming forward and being honest. Like he had a choice in the matter. And it's a disgrace that he's not going to serve the entire 100 games.

Also people are dumb if they think it's just coinsidence that he's the first person to get their suspension. He knew his team wasn't going anywhere this year so he decided to just say screw it and get it over with so he can come back next year with what he thinks will be a clean slate. But the fans will forever know the truth and never let him forget it.

I have more respect for McGwire and Bonds than I'll ever have for Braun. He stood up before the entire world and ruined the name and reputation of that sample collector who was doing nothing but his job only to come find out later that he indeed was guilty and knew it all along.
(07-22-2013, 05:52 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,

Have you heard anything about Nellie?
i havent, but from what i've heard there arent suppost to be any bans / suspensions from the florida thing, not sure how accurate that account is(heard it from my dad, who listens to sports talk all day lol ) but if the Rangers lose Nelly then our depleted power hitting will be even more...depleted...ed Smile

Yeah... he's kind of a P.O.S.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7