`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
so if you agreed to a trade over a month ago and...

RE: so if you agreed to a trade over a month ago and...
(07-19-2013, 07:23 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: I think both of you are shady with this entire story. I mean, think it through and ask would Will McEvoy say the same thing? If not, I don't think it belongs in the sentences you use.
Well im not trying to be shady. Just a christian guy with really nothing to lose as this is just a hobby. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand if for now on I am asked to send first.

Well, was it a family emergency or did you just 'lose track of time'?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-19-2013, 07:40 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Well, was it a family emergency or did you just 'lose track of time'?
Before the emergency I lost track of time. When it happened I dropped everything and was not on the site for a while. Like I said my bad.

Nice mess folks! A big cluster job all around. Follow this as the perfect example of how not to conduct yourself on both sides of a trade. Not including cards without a heads up prior to shipping, alledged poor packing, receiving without leaving feedback (positive or negetive). He said/did, she said/did....no wonder this community shrinks by the day.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

ehh, shrinks the trading pool some but for the good
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-19-2013, 07:55 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice mess folks! A big cluster job all around. Follow this as the perfect example of how not to conduct yourself on both sides of a trade. Not including cards without a heads up prior to shipping, alledged poor packing, receiving without leaving feedback (positive or negetive). He said/did, she said/did....no wonder this community shrinks by the day.
Like I said were packed properly in penny sleeves, in top loaders, and wrapped in paper. Trader is not being entirely truthful with everyone here as she wants everyone to be in her favor.

(07-19-2013, 07:58 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote: Like I said were packed properly in penny sleeves, in top loaders, and wrapped in paper. Trader is not being entirely truthful with everyone here as she wants everyone to be in her favor.
Oh I'm not taking sides and will not comment here any more, just pointing out the unnecessary drama and the affect (even if minimal) on driving good members/traders away.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Yeah, I'm not trading any thing for any thing, for sure. These people give the hobby a bad name - why should kids try and trade and have this nonsense happen. Emergencies or not, you gotta do what you said you wanted to do. Again, think Will McKevoy.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(07-19-2013, 07:11 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: For the record, Aaron here is an AWESOME trader ... I always pull Braunie/Brewers for him ... he is DEFINITELY in my "Circle of Trust" ... which is funny if you've seen Meet The Parents, LOL

just traded recently with RJ here and very happy but as i have been going thru the boards lately i like him EVEN MORE. Its rare to agree with someone so often but as I read I am like dang I would have said that haha

btw who is aaron? as i trust u i might like to work with him too Smile
(07-19-2013, 07:55 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice mess folks! A big cluster job all around. Follow this as the perfect example of how not to conduct yourself on both sides of a trade. Not including cards without a heads up prior to shipping, alledged poor packing, receiving without leaving feedback (positive or negetive). He said/did, she said/did....no wonder this community shrinks by the day.
+1

and sorry but both of you are new traders here so we dont know who to believe. but i know before dealing with either i am making sure you ship first...

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-19-2013, 09:17 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: just traded recently with RJ here and very happy but as i have been going thru the boards lately i like him EVEN MORE. Its rare to agree with someone so often but as I read I am like dang I would have said that haha

btw who is aaron? as i trust u i might like to work with him too Smile
Hey Matt! Aaron goes by code name aprirr on here.

And thanks for the kind words, sir ... LOVE the Cousins jersey, SO happy they're not going to Seattle.

Speaking of, and sorry for hijacking the thread, but I know you do a fair amount of basketball ... I know we're a ways out from new basketball stuff, but if you pull/pick up a Ben McLemore auto PLEASE give me the first shot at dazzling you for it ... thanks! RJ