`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Huge PC Mail Day!

RE: Huge PC Mail Day!
I know there are a few Hank Stram..I have a few myself..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(07-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
Hank Stram has some cards. Many coaches have autos, Parcells, McCarthy, Shula, Ditka, cut autos of a lot of the old coaches.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Forgot which set it is in but there is a baseball card with Frank Broyles auto that you might want since your a Razorback fan.Mid 2000s Donruss product if i remember right.A buddy had a copy but sold it and i didn't have any money for cards at the moment.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(07-11-2013, 10:56 AM)budmademewizer Wrote: Forgot which set it is in but there is a baseball card with Frank Broyles auto that you might want since your a Razorback fan.Mid 2000s Donruss product if i remember right.A buddy had a copy but sold it and i didn't have any money for cards at the moment.
It's from 2007 Elite, I'm planning on buying one of them soon. I would have gotten his autograph at the spring game a few years ago, but I just missed him.

In a little search on Beckett I have found memorabilia of Lou Holtz, Jimmie Johnson, Hank Stram, Tom Landry, and Vince Lombardi. I just type in whoever comes to my mind and hope they have something. So far I've found a lot of coaches that are in dire need of a jersey card. Nothing for Bill Parcells, Don Shula, or Bill Belichick.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

My next card in this little collection is a Jimmy Johnson jacket card from 2003 Donruss Classics. I have always loved this set because of some of the unique memorabilia in it.

[Image: qJajQ3G.png]

The next card on the way is the man that Jimmy replaced, Tom Landry.

very nice..and interested PC
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(07-15-2013, 02:08 PM)gocardinals Wrote: very nice..and interested PC
Thanks. I have had lots of people tell me my collection is odd or interesting before. I don't collect a particular player, team, or set like most people. Instead I kind of buy whatevers interesting or odd. I even have dirt from Fenway and I'm a Yankees fan. :p

Got this one in the mail the other day. A 2011 National Treasures Tom Landry jacket. I love Tom Landry and I have always wanted to get one of his memorabilia cards.
[Image: GdbbUDg.png]

Nice Landry addition!
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

(07-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
yes i do! .... there was a set when wanny was coaching the phins that had all kinds of coach autos.

also sportkings puts out sets with coach patch / autos.... have seen some Bobby Knights

There are some others too

There was some famous packers coach that had some mem cards as well as some guy from the cowgirls had his hat cut up Smile
(07-15-2013, 03:40 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: Thanks. I have had lots of people tell me my collection is odd or interesting before. I don't collect a particular player, team, or set like most people. Instead I kind of buy whatevers interesting or odd. I even have dirt from Fenway and I'm a Yankees fan. :p
+1 this is the correct answer to anyone who ever posts a thread about who to collect and why!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's