`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Huge PC Mail Day!

Huge PC Mail Day!
I have been searching for this card for a long time now and one finally popped up on eBay. It's the 2010 Panini Century Bear Bryant hat card. I may be a Razorback fan, but there is no denying that he was a great coach. I have always been a big fan of his and now I get to own a piece of his history.

[Image: 5AZ55d5.png]

Now I have a little problem with the card. On the hat swatch you can see a little yellow speck. That is a piece of the paper that is behind all Panini memorabilia. It's really bothering me and I am wondering if I should break the seal on the card and get rid of the paper? I'm not worried about value because I'm never going to sell it.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

RE: Huge PC Mail Day!
Thats an amazing card! Big congrats on adding that to your collection.
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

IMO the little things that bother you go away after like a week lol. I bought a von miller crown royale silhouette patch auto and part of his silhouette was bent. It really bothered me for a few days but now I don't care lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(07-10-2013, 02:39 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: I have been searching for this card for a long time now and one finally popped up on eBay. It's the 2010 Panini Century Bear Bryant hat card. I may be a Razorback fan, but there is no denying that he was a great coach. I have always been a big fan of his and now I get to own a piece of his history.

[Image: 5AZ55d5.png]

Now I have a little problem with the card. On the hat swatch you can see a little yellow speck. That is a piece of the paper that is behind all Panini memorabilia. It's really bothering me and I am wondering if I should break the seal on the card and get rid of the paper? I'm not worried about value because I'm never going to sell it.
I wouldn't crack it cause if you ever had to sell it for one reason or another it would bring down the value of it. IMO
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Great card of two legends.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

very nice card!! Congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Very nice pickup!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I want one of those!!!
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

(07-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
I dont know of any, however I think that sounds like a great idea!
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]