Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Huge PC Mail Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been searching for this card for a long time now and one finally popped up on eBay. It's the 2010 Panini Century Bear Bryant hat card. I may be a Razorback fan, but there is no denying that he was a great coach. I have always been a big fan of his and now I get to own a piece of his history.

[Image: 5AZ55d5.png]

Now I have a little problem with the card. On the hat swatch you can see a little yellow speck. That is a piece of the paper that is behind all Panini memorabilia. It's really bothering me and I am wondering if I should break the seal on the card and get rid of the paper? I'm not worried about value because I'm never going to sell it.
Thats an amazing card! Big congrats on adding that to your collection.
IMO the little things that bother you go away after like a week lol. I bought a von miller crown royale silhouette patch auto and part of his silhouette was bent. It really bothered me for a few days but now I don't care lol.
(07-10-2013, 02:39 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been searching for this card for a long time now and one finally popped up on eBay. It's the 2010 Panini Century Bear Bryant hat card. I may be a Razorback fan, but there is no denying that he was a great coach. I have always been a big fan of his and now I get to own a piece of his history.

[Image: 5AZ55d5.png]

Now I have a little problem with the card. On the hat swatch you can see a little yellow speck. That is a piece of the paper that is behind all Panini memorabilia. It's really bothering me and I am wondering if I should break the seal on the card and get rid of the paper? I'm not worried about value because I'm never going to sell it.
I wouldn't crack it cause if you ever had to sell it for one reason or another it would bring down the value of it. IMO
Great card of two legends.
very nice card!! Congrats!!
Very nice pickup!!!
I want one of those!!!
Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
(07-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I'm thinking about starting a coaches memorabilia collection. I've never heard of anybody that does this and I thought it would be something unique and fun considering their memorabilia isn't the average jersey. Do you guys know of any coaches on cards? I know of the Vince Lombardi cards and a few Tom Landry's, but other than that I haven't found anything.
I dont know of any, however I think that sounds like a great idea!
Pages: 1 2