`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's time, leaving the hobby

RE: It's time, leaving the hobby
(04-12-2013, 09:34 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Come on guys leave Randi alone. It's not his fault he is such an easy target. And we all know I'm his 9th favorite U.S trader. Atleast I make top 10.
Yeah, it's like the college football poll with him ... make a good trade, you move up a couple of spots, lots of back door politicking, recruiting violations, LOL

It never quits, does it? NEVER!!! Keep it up, Big Unit and I will be your step-father by Friday!

Randi

Sad you here that you are leaving the hobby Walt. We have had so many great trade over the years. I am sure every collector has these moments and at least you have come to reason with it and have decided to put those $$$ to better things. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you pop in every now and again.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I am sad to come back and read this

I still collect but i haven't picked up much

I am glad you still check in
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Walt-
I wish you nothing but the best! while it is sad to see you depart from the hobby, I have a gut feeling that you will be back...maybe it's hope. next time you're rolling through Springfield, give me a shout. maybe we can meet up again. take care.
-Matthew
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

(04-11-2013, 12:43 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: IT's sad to hear you are leaving. It's good to at least see you'll be stopping in. As sad as it is to say, I've pillaged your bucket and was wondering if you had any Upper Deck Trilogy Ice Scripts? I'd love to at least give you the closure that they will be going to a good home and well taken care of.
I have the whole 05-06 set

Ack, had to come out of Beckett Forum hibernation to wish you well on the new Family Vacations PC you're starting - I'm going to be waiting on that showoff thread, Walt.

It's a worthy reason to leave but it's still Després-sing news because your Crosby, etc. posts are Vitale to these boards and it just won't be the same without you - that goes for card collecting in general.

I'm rooting for you to find a balance that leaves room for a few cardboard Pens, but regardless, I'll be among the most glad to see you drop by once in awhile to say hi.

-Alan

P.S. On the off-chance sheer bribery works, there's a cool Crosby in it for you if you come back:

[Image: th_CrosbyArtifactsPatch.jpg]

What does a cruise with the family off the Florida coast have on THEM apples, I ask you.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for the trades we've made!!! Hope you can get your life in order