Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's time, leaving the hobby

It's time, leaving the hobby
Hey Guys,

I wanted to inform everyone here that I have decided to leave the hobby. This doesn't mean I will not be dropping in to read and leave comments here on Beckett. I will still be around. I've decided that I have better things to put my hard earned $$$ towards, like taking another long vacation to Florida(hope we get to meet up again Hugh) and lots of improvements around the casa.

This being said I no longer have my traders marked for trade, but if anyone wants to look though my bucket or organize, including my Pens PC I am more than willing to make a sale and can mark the item as such. I want to say thanks to everyone who traded with me here. This is the best trading site on the net and best community.

Thanks

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

RE: It's time, leaving the hobby
omg walt...really Sad we're going to miss you! (checking your bucket as we speak though lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

IT's sad to hear you are leaving. It's good to at least see you'll be stopping in. As sad as it is to say, I've pillaged your bucket and was wondering if you had any Upper Deck Trilogy Ice Scripts? I'd love to at least give you the closure that they will be going to a good home and well taken care of.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

sorry to see you go

I am awestruck right now, Walt! This is straight out of left field and something that I did not expect! My favorite trading buddy in the States... man...

I wholly respect your decision and know exactly why you are doing it. I am very relieved to know that you will still be a part of this Community, as you are integral to many traders here (me especially!) on the Hockey Boards. If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best wishes to you and your boys, my good man!

Randi

You're ten days late for April Fool's day Walt! Say it ain't so!

Seriously though, I can understand where you're coming from. It's a tough hobby to maintain with a family and so much else going on in life. It's been a pleasure having you on the forum, and I wish you all the best!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Wow, Sad to see someone leaving the hobby. Good luck on your ventures.

I wish you the best of luck with your future plans. I am sad to see you leave Walt. It was always a pleasure to trade with you.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Finally!!! Good Riddance!!!! One less to have to compete against for Pens cards!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Jk my good friend. I hate to see you quit (quitter!!) But I can completely understand...as I have refocused my collecting to Just Vitale, ttm and Game worn items. Hopefully ill be able to meet up with you when you and ypur son come down. Should have come for tonight...we could have met at the Pens game in Tampa!

@Randi......note taken on the favorite US trader. Note taken!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-11-2013, 03:43 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: @Randi......note taken on the favorite US trader. Note taken!
Good! Wink

Randi