`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
new to the forum

RE: new to the forum
(03-07-2013, 03:28 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: SHOW me where I said YOU hurt my feelings.

Rookie. YOU my man are not getting off to a good start.

legend, i meant no disrespect that was the easiest way i could word it sorry if i disrespected you.
100 percent feedback on blowoutcards ship same day if not next day. reliable and willing to compromise on all deals

Are you 17? Your website says so...just saying because I think the age limit here is 18. If someone else knows for sure chime in
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-07-2013, 03:38 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Are you 17? Your website says so...just saying because I think the age limit here is 18. If someone else knows for sure chime in
yes im 17, i turn 18 in a few weeks. hasnt been an issue before.
100 percent feedback on blowoutcards ship same day if not next day. reliable and willing to compromise on all deals

(03-07-2013, 03:40 PM)JonGFY Wrote: yes im 17, i turn 18 in a few weeks. hasnt been an issue before.
So let me get this STRAIGHT .........

YOU CLAIM to have read the rules. Yet STILL try to get by the send first RULE.

THEN are under 18 LMAO you are a riot man !!!!!!!!!

Chads I was going to take bets on his age. But dec. against it. lol

(03-07-2013, 03:43 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: So let me get this STRAIGHT .........

YOU CLAIM to have read the rules. Yet STILL try to get by the send first RULE.

THEN are under 18 LMAO you are a riot man !!!!!!!!!

Chads I was going to take bets on his age. But dec. against it. lol
i asked if there was a send first rule and was told it was member by member basis, never tried to get by it just gave my rep and history so people know who there dealing with, and my money and cards all look and send the same doesnt matter the age

(03-07-2013, 03:45 PM)JonGFY Wrote: i asked if there was a send first rule and was told it was member by member basis, never tried to get by it just gave my rep and history so people know who there dealing with, and my money and cards all look and send the same doesnt matter the age
Try telling that to a cop after they have pulled you over for going 80 down the highway. See what they do...

The bottom line is....... EVERYTHING everyone has said IS IN THE RULES...

WHICH you claim to have read. BUT STILL are trying to fight over them.

THEY ARE RULES. LIVE them OR LEAVE !!!!!!!!!! <----- NOW I'M being a ****. just an fyi.

There is an age rule on the Forums though of 18. Has nothing to do with sending first or your rep from other sites (that still doesnt mean anything). You have to be 18, not 17 and close to being 18
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

i assumed that was for selling cards so punk kids wouldnt scam you, unlike me i will not and will never scam. unless you consider wanting sale value a scam.

OK I've gotta jump in on this one.....with a little meme! Since The Legend is soooo old Tongue (love you bro!)
[Image: 20428664_zpsfbf12a55.jpg]

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Welcome to the boards.

Beckett is a completely different animal than any of the other sites that shall not be named. Wink. We (mostly) treat each other with respect and there is very little profanity here. Our general rule of thumb is to assume other members children are reading your posts-- it keeps it cleaner.

95% of people here trade by BV, but you might find someone to look at SV with you, it just depends. Most people will ask you to send first. If you're not in to it, just tell them and decline the trade. It's simple. Understand others will do the same to you.

Let's hope we can all move forward like the adults we are (or are about to become), otherwise your time here at Beckett will be short lived.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos