`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
new to the forum

RE: new to the forum
(03-07-2013, 12:32 PM)JonGFY Wrote: dont need to be a dick, im taking care of that this weekend, i just got my own account to join the forum was sharing an account with someone but didnt want to use the forum on that, im gonna log all my cards except the PC. how hard is the trade manager to use? ive read the TOS/rules and i dont have the time till this weekend to put all my cards in the org
Was not trying to be one. Believe me....... WHEN I am. You will know.

(03-07-2013, 12:39 PM)JonGFY Wrote: ok im use to blowout where if you have a card i want you check my bucket we make a deal and both send, is there a MSF rule like sportscardforum?
sure is... it's called build a strong reputation and relationship with all the great members on here first... not just sign up, and expect to ship "at the same time"...good luck...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-07-2013, 12:39 PM)JonGFY Wrote: ok im use to blowout where if you have a card i want you check my bucket we make a deal and both send, is there a MSF rule like sportscardforum?
Beckett is kind of an island, most here don't care what you've done on other sites. You're most likely going to be asked to send first for a while. Don't be offended, almost all of us have been there.

The "Randi's Handy Hints" (or tips, can't remember) sticky is a good place to start, and check the help forum for other tutorials.

Welcome aboard, GFY.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-07-2013, 12:32 PM)JonGFY Wrote: DON'T NEED TO BE A DICK, im taking care of that this weekend, i just got my own account to join the forum was sharing an account with someone but didnt want to use the forum on that, im gonna log all my cards except the PC. how hard is the trade manager to use? ive read the TOS/rules and i dont have the time till this weekend to put all my cards in the org
not a great start rook... Legend was just giving you a heads up... don't be so defensive... unlike BO, EVERYONE pretty much gets along in here very well...

JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-07-2013, 01:27 PM)superynaldo Wrote: sure is... it's called build a strong reputation and relationship with all the great members on here first... not just sign up, and expect to ship "at the same time"...good luck...
I'm just giving my previous history to jumpstart my progress on the site I can link my perfect I trader if it helps any

(03-07-2013, 01:27 PM)superynaldo Wrote: sure is... it's called build a strong reputation and relationship with all the great members on here first... not just sign up, and expect to ship "at the same time"...good luck...
Kinda wanted to say THAT. But I dec. NOT to. OP took my comment as being a jerk can imagine what they are going to think about this one....

Welcome, -NO PROFANITY or posting other tradesites is allowed.
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page.
A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
-The standard is new members send 1st but that ultimately is up to both traders. We do not transfer feedback from other sites, so most members will not care what your feedback is on site xyz.The majority of members here use BV but that also is up to each trader.
Thanks, Mod

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-07-2013, 01:43 PM)superynaldo Wrote: not a great start rook... Legend was just giving you a heads up... don't be so defensive... unlike BO, EVERYONE pretty much gets along in here very well...
Thanks Super. New person. I let it slide... lol

Floyd, I read the rules and understand them. This weekend my organizer will be full of my cards I have them in a folder on a shared account have to switch them over.

(03-07-2013, 01:55 PM)JonGFY Wrote: Floyd, I read the rules and understand them. This weekend my organizer will be full of my cards I have them in a folder on a shared account have to switch them over.
Apparently YOU do not read.

And I quote...

We do not transfer feedback from other sites, so most members will not care what your feedback is on site xyz.