`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
new to the forum

RE: new to the forum
(03-07-2013, 01:57 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Apparently YOU do not read.

And I quote...

We do not transfer feedback from other sites, so most members will not care what your feedback is on site xyz.
I wasn't asking it be transferred I was just showing my reputation. I'm fine have 0 feedback as no deals on this site. But my reputation is based on history and here is my history.

And HERE you have no Rep.

It Does not matter if you have 1,000 or 10,000 on board I do not understand..... Forget it when you are here.

(03-07-2013, 03:02 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: And HERE you have no Rep.

It Does not matter if you have 1,000 or 10,000 on board I do not understand..... Forget it when you are here.
it shows reliablility and my rep, i can also bring my ebay feedback into this to show it, but i havent sold much lately. i sell on forums to avoid ebay fees. im not saying everyone should first to me but same time or within 24 hours of me uploading tracking shouldnt be a problem

You've got a lot to learn about this site my man...IMO, you should just listen to what everyone here has told you, send first when you are asked to and eventually you wont have to send first anymore. Nobody cares about your feedback from other sites, this is a completly different site and your feedback from other places is useless. Nobody knows who any of those people are that left you feedback. Dont be defensive, make a few trades, be active on the boards and eventually you wont have to worry about being the new guy and having to send first
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(03-07-2013, 03:05 PM)JonGFY Wrote: it shows reliablility and my rep, i can also bring my ebay feedback into this to show it, but i havent sold much lately. i sell on forums to avoid ebay fees. im not saying everyone should first to me but same time or within 24 hours of me uploading tracking shouldnt be a problem
i had 5k+ on ebay with no negatives. my first trade here? i sent first

It is SOP here

also: cursing people who were only trying to point you in the right direction? not a great start. you really owe legend an apology

(03-07-2013, 03:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i had 5k+ on ebay with no negatives. my first trade here? i sent first

It is SOP here

also: cursing people who were only trying to point you in the right direction? not a great start. you really owe legend an apology
i wasnt trying to curse him, i just told him not to be one, he came across as one in his post. but either way legend im sorry i hurt your feelings
100 percent feedback on blowoutcards ship same day if not next day. reliable and willing to compromise on all deals

smh...
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(03-07-2013, 03:12 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: You've got a lot to learn about this site my man...IMO, you should just listen to what everyone here has told you, send first when you are asked to and eventually you wont have to send first anymore. Nobody cares about your feedback from other sites, this is a completly different site and your feedback from other places is useless. Nobody knows who any of those people are that left you feedback. Dont be defensive, make a few trades, be active on the boards and eventually you wont have to worry about being the new guy and having to send first
ive gone through the process before, and actually for my first 5 or so deals on blowout cards i purposely bought cards so only thing i sent first is paypal. if i have to do that for 5 or 10 deals so i dont have to send first point me to the sites demarcus ware collector
100 percent feedback on blowoutcards ship same day if not next day. reliable and willing to compromise on all deals

(03-07-2013, 03:14 PM)JonGFY Wrote: i wasnt trying to curse him, i just told him not to be one, he came across as one in his post. but either way legend im sorry i hurt your feelings
it isnt about "hurt feelings", it's about your general tone of disrespect.

(03-07-2013, 03:14 PM)JonGFY Wrote: i wasnt trying to curse him, i just told him not to be one, he came across as one in his post. but either way legend im sorry i hurt your feelings
SHOW me where I said YOU hurt my feelings.

Rookie. YOU my man are not getting off to a good start.