`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was the best Jordan you ever owned

what was the best Jordan you ever owned
this is coming a little late, seeing as how we just passed his 50th birthday and the all star festivities, but...

just curious to know what was the best Michael Jordan (regular/auto/patch or whatever) card you ever owned...and did you bust packs to get it, or how much did you pay for it, or how much you sold it for...

i have been lucky enough to have owned a few autos from arguably the "best basketball player ever!" from an Exquisite Patch/Auto (don't remember the year), to a 2011 SP Authentic Floor Auto, to a 2012 Goodwin Auto...and this beauty that I pulled last week and was the proud owner of it for a whole week before packing it up and selling it for a cool $800...

photo mjauto10front_zps27773108.jpg

would have loved to have kept it, but at $70/pack...you can't keep something that would pay for your case...

let me hear what you guys own/owned...

RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned
I agree he is the best and always will be, however a good golfer or baseball player he wasn't so I would have sold that card quick smart Aswell, I collect mj and a lot of high end bgs 9 and 9.5 cards of his look at my sig that's just afew of many I have

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

I had the 1984-85 Star #195 Michael Jordan olympics card when I was in middle school. However I didn't know much about basketball cards at the time and traded it away. Then again it was the late-80s at the time and the card wasn't worth anywhere near what it is today. I don't remember what I traded it for, but it was probably something like a Dwight Gooden rookie. I definitely wish I had that trade back.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Whoa, that's nice! I've been lucky enough to pull 3 MJ autos myself. As far as my MJ PC, I've focused on BGS autos, I currently own 21. My best auto was pulled at my LCS and I happened to work something out with the owner for it. I got it graded myself, can't complain about the grade!

[Image: 08-09FleerMJBuyBacksBB1F.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(02-20-2013, 12:02 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Whoa, that's nice! I've been lucky enough to pull 3 MJ autos myself. As far as my MJ PC, I've focused on BGS autos, I currently own 21. My best auto was pulled at my LCS and I happened to work something out with the owner for it. I got it graded myself, can't complain about the grade!

[Image: 08-09FleerMJBuyBacksBB1F.jpg]
Very nice hotshots are u interested in selling or trading ??

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

I love that card hot...thing is inasne.

Well, I've owned the rookies, a few autos, etc...but have since re focused on his inserts. So far imo, the best one i own is

[Image: IMG_0338-1.jpg]

Some guys on here have some MJ cards to kill for as well.

(02-20-2013, 02:47 PM)Topgun1983 Wrote: Very nice hotshots are u interested in selling or trading ??
Not at the moment. I've been focused on getting to 23, BGS 8.5+, the best 23 I can afford. My auto PC is always changing. This and my BGS 9.5 UD Game Jersey auto are the highlight of my PC.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Best Jordan I've had .... 2009 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Game-used. Traded it to pingbling for some big garnetts. Second best I still have - 1998-99 Finest Hardwood Legacy. And no - it's not for trade!

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

This is the best Jordan I've had in my opinion.
 photo jordan10_zps6ecf04cb.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE LEFT.
 photo mjdeana_zps4c942a34.jpg

I wouldn't mind trading it for some high grade 86-87 or 87-88 fleer cards if anyone is interested. I'm really looking for the high grade stickers from those years.
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Some nice MJ's...