Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: what was the best Jordan you ever owned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this is coming a little late, seeing as how we just passed his 50th birthday and the all star festivities, but...

just curious to know what was the best Michael Jordan (regular/auto/patch or whatever) card you ever owned...and did you bust packs to get it, or how much did you pay for it, or how much you sold it for...

i have been lucky enough to have owned a few autos from arguably the "best basketball player ever!" from an Exquisite Patch/Auto (don't remember the year), to a 2011 SP Authentic Floor Auto, to a 2012 Goodwin Auto...and this beauty that I pulled last week and was the proud owner of it for a whole week before packing it up and selling it for a cool $800...

photo mjauto10front_zps27773108.jpg

would have loved to have kept it, but at $70/pack...you can't keep something that would pay for your case...

let me hear what you guys own/owned...
I agree he is the best and always will be, however a good golfer or baseball player he wasn't so I would have sold that card quick smart Aswell, I collect mj and a lot of high end bgs 9 and 9.5 cards of his look at my sig that's just afew of many I have
I had the 1984-85 Star #195 Michael Jordan olympics card when I was in middle school. However I didn't know much about basketball cards at the time and traded it away. Then again it was the late-80s at the time and the card wasn't worth anywhere near what it is today. I don't remember what I traded it for, but it was probably something like a Dwight Gooden rookie. I definitely wish I had that trade back.
Whoa, that's nice! I've been lucky enough to pull 3 MJ autos myself. As far as my MJ PC, I've focused on BGS autos, I currently own 21. My best auto was pulled at my LCS and I happened to work something out with the owner for it. I got it graded myself, can't complain about the grade!

[Image: 08-09FleerMJBuyBacksBB1F.jpg]
(02-20-2013, 12:02 PM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, that's nice! I've been lucky enough to pull 3 MJ autos myself. As far as my MJ PC, I've focused on BGS autos, I currently own 21. My best auto was pulled at my LCS and I happened to work something out with the owner for it. I got it graded myself, can't complain about the grade!

[Image: 08-09FleerMJBuyBacksBB1F.jpg]
Very nice hotshots are u interested in selling or trading ??
I love that card hot...thing is inasne.

Well, I've owned the rookies, a few autos, etc...but have since re focused on his inserts. So far imo, the best one i own is

[Image: IMG_0338-1.jpg]

Some guys on here have some MJ cards to kill for as well.

(02-20-2013, 02:47 PM)Topgun1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice hotshots are u interested in selling or trading ??
Not at the moment. I've been focused on getting to 23, BGS 8.5+, the best 23 I can afford. My auto PC is always changing. This and my BGS 9.5 UD Game Jersey auto are the highlight of my PC.
Best Jordan I've had .... 2009 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Game-used. Traded it to pingbling for some big garnetts. Second best I still have - 1998-99 Finest Hardwood Legacy. And no - it's not for trade!
This is the best Jordan I've had in my opinion.
 photo jordan10_zps6ecf04cb.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE LEFT.
 photo mjdeana_zps4c942a34.jpg

I wouldn't mind trading it for some high grade 86-87 or 87-88 fleer cards if anyone is interested. I'm really looking for the high grade stickers from those years.
Some nice MJ's...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5