`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Dang Doc you are Still Killing it If you move that Aldrick Robinson LMK Id like a shot at it
Photobucket

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Sorry the Lynch isnt going anywhere its or my Magic Master set that Ive been working on for 2 years lol Sorry to be killing you daily hahaha
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Killer stuff Doc, the Manning PC is on fire. Love the three end zones from Inscriptions to bad non of them were of a good player like Tyson Jackson, oh well though cant have all the luck I guess
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Lol Thanks Lump! I was pretty happy pulling 3 End Zones in 2 boxes. Funny thing was the Tate was in the 2nd pack lol They paid me back tho by giving me 2 Hunter Cantwells lol
Manning PC

GREAT pickups D Smile

I saw a RayRay in there, lol. If you're doing a side PC of his, I can TOTALLY hook you up Big Grin

Thanks T and actually Im not lol Just couldnt pass up the good prices plus I know someone who collects him lol
Manning PC

Great pickups brane! Love the Manning 1/1!
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

Thank you sir!
Manning PC

I am in Overload after seeing those Doc. wow..once again you Dazzle my eyes..thank you so much! i needed that, killer post bro!
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

haha I didnt know there was more mail! What grade do you think it will get? that was a quick turnaround lol