Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I realized I have a serious problem - oh well lol

First the Mail:

Big thanks to Mik for sending me these!

[Image: img005.jpg]

For the Jordan PC:

[Image: img006.jpg]

Random PC:

[Image: img007.jpg]

And the Mannings:

[Image: img008.jpg]
[Image: img009.jpg]
[Image: img010.jpg]
[Image: img011.jpg]
[Image: img012.jpg]

Now for the Show Pickups:

Random PC:

[Image: img013.jpg]
[Image: img014.jpg]

The AJ Green, Jordan PC and Pink set lol:

[Image: img015.jpg]

Only 5 little Mannings Sad But they are good ones Big Grin

[Image: img016.jpg]

And now the Boxes!:

[Image: img017.jpg]
[Image: img018.jpg]
[Image: img019.jpg]
[Image: img020.jpg]
[Image: img021.jpg]
[Image: img023.jpg]
[Image: img024.jpg]
[Image: img026.jpg]

Broke some 98 Gold Label - These were the hits hahaha Super fun Break! Sending the Manning in as it looks super pristine!

[Image: img025.jpg]

And some 98 Leaf R&S: Again super fun break!

[Image: img027.jpg]

Enjoy!

You'll be ok! And you always have at least one that I love. That Eli is awesome. Good stuff!
(01-26-2013, 10:01 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]You'll be ok! And you always have at least one that I love. That Eli. Good stuff!
Oh, I thought that you were talking about the Jenny McCarthy card.
Yeah, you definitely have a serious case of... AWESOME! Tongue You're threads are always epic. Always have fun looking through your maildays.
Ron - Thanks! I was stoked with the Dez Platinum until I pulled that Eli - Best box of Absolute so far this year for me!

Nolan - If I showed the back of the Jenny he probably would have been but then again no one would scroll past it if I did that LOL

Nine - Thank you sir! I always have fun posting them Big Grin
At least you have the right kind of problem... AJ Green, Peyton, Eli, Bo Jackson, Russell Wilson. You could have the Pead and Fleener problem. Tongue I really like the design of that Timmy T auto.

Don't you have two of those City Limit Peyton autos?? I swear I'd seen you with one before. Maybe it's just Manning blindness.

Good stuff from the show too! I need some decent shows to pop up around here again... Great stuff D, so glad to see you going overboard. Big Grin
Lol I saw the other side of the Jenny whenever Mik uploaded it to photobucket. Love the pickups! Another AJ contenders! Does that make 3 of them?
(01-26-2013, 11:09 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you have two of those City Limit Peyton autos?? I swear I'd seen you with one before. Maybe it's just Manning blindness.
Upon reading your comment, I went back and checked the city limits peyton auto's and I noticed something. The first one peyton's helmet is plain blue and the second one has the colts insignia on his helmet.
(01-26-2013, 11:36 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Upon reading your comment, I went back and checked the city limits peyton auto's and I noticed something. The first one peyton's helmet is plain blue and the second one has the colts insignia on his helmet.
These two are from two different years, but I swear I've seen him with two from 2010... Who can go wrong with Peyton autos though?? Wink
Dang man, stop showin off lol. Great cards as usual! I'm loving all these Manning autos!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5