`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
2011-12 Preferred BOOKLETS

2011-12 Preferred BOOKLETS
I was going through some of my card boxes that I haven't looked through in a while and came across these booklets I had kind of forgotten about... I never really collected them just bought a lot of preferred. Think I might try and pick up some that I don't have, if anyone can help let me know! This is what I got.

[Image: 00000A_zpsfc87acf9.jpg]

[Image: 00000B_zpsc3ad74ed.jpg]

[Image: 00000C_zpsaa51df8a.jpg]
[Image: 00000D_zps2826de19.jpg]

RE: 2011-12 Preferred BOOKLETS
Damn...

Those are sweet!!! I'll help you get rid of a few because it looks like you have them all...lol

I had one (CENTER) awhile back, but sold it on eBay.

Are any of these for trade by the way?

I would be willing to trade any of them for something for the PC. I liked these booklets but I never really collected them... they are pretty cool. I really like the All-Star Prime #ed/25 that came out of my first box break since coming back to the hobby.

That allstar patch one is the ONLY one Ive seen that I like out of that set so far. Just like you said, you forgot about them, because they are hard to display or store where you can look at them. At least thats what I like about cards. Looking at them. I dont know if some of you are smelling your cards, but I like mine to be reday to be looked at without having to take it out of its protection. My 2cents. Should be fun as a set to put together though. I couldnt do it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

They actually make cases for these now...but they are still bulky and hard to store. If you decide to trade them I'd be interested in the 2 with Robinson on them.

I have seen the cases on Ebay, never in person though. I wondered how bulky they would be. I bought a lot of preferred and each box of course comes with a booklet. I don't dislike them. But like Quavis said they're hard to look at and display. I don't like opening them up because of the ware on the binding. I would trade the ones with Robinson for something PC.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

These Ultra Pro cases are the best for booklets

[Image: i-nP44Sq6-XL.jpg]

(01-05-2013, 07:38 PM)tristanrules Wrote: These Ultra Pro cases are the best for booklets

[Image: i-nP44Sq6-XL.jpg]
I love how you can compare the Mikan jersey piece to the other modern pieces. Evolution right in front of your face, awesomeSmile

That is a sick booket. Wow. I might have to invest in some of those, although it's hard enough keeping up with one touchs for my PC stuff
That is a sick booket. Wow. I might have to invest in some of those cases, although it's hard enough keeping up with one touchs for my PC stuff

Is that from the same set? Thats nasty. Now thats 2 I like.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]