`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG crossover to BGS Question

BCCG crossover to BGS Question
Do BCCG 10 cards typically cross to BGS 9? The description is "Mint or Better". Logically one would think that would be the case and eBay prices seem to reflect that more often than not. Just curious as there are a few cards on ebay now that I want that have been tough to find in BGS holders but are there in BCCG.

RE: BCCG crossover to BGS Question
NO! BCCG 10 can sometimes be as bad as a BGS 7!!!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I think there's even been instances where the BCCG cards have been trimmed too, but they still get 8's and higher...lol

A 7?? Dang! A BGS 7 is not Mint or better! That was my feeling from looking at some of the cards I saw.

One I am looking at is only $40 so may take the gamble if I swing and miss on the other auctions I am watching this week.Definitely will stay away on the more expensive stuff.

I don't even understand why they have a BCCG service other than to line their pockets with the money of people who don't understand that a BCCG graded card is not worth any more than an ungraded card basically.

The only time I see it as being useful is as an authentication tool to confirm that a card is real. A BCCG Jordan RC should be considered authentic making the decision to buy it over an ungraded card easier.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade