Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan

RE: Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan
Might be interested in the Valdespin. LMK thanks
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(11-14-2012, 12:29 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I figured that there are 100 cards in each of 1000 boxes with only one auto per box, so all the auto's should be limited to /10, right?
If there were 100 different auto subjects then they would be limited to /10, but there are 25(?) players on the auto checklist and all of them having red ink autos /10 so that is 250 autos being /10. I've heard speculation that some of the better auto names will be SP compared to the other base autos, but you never know until you see them surface
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Kinda weird how he signed up the side. I am too afraid of a bad box, personally.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

are you willing to trade the Pirates dupes?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

My sets are up for trade in ORG..no prices yet, but they are there..1 complete set and one broken set for multiple PCs..

Got my boxes yesterday and my auto's were a Zack Cozart (rc) blue ink and an Andy Pettitte red ink #10/10. I was really happy getting the Andy Pettitte card, and as far as the Cozart card is concerned, I could have done worse. Of course I would have preferred Harper, Cespedes, Darvish or Bauer .... But ...
All in all, glad I ordered it.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

A Cozart and a Pettitte red ink is pretty good.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-18-2012, 11:38 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: A Cozart and a Pettitte red ink is pretty good.
Thanks. I opened the Cozart first, but if I pulled the pettitte first I might have kept the other box sealed!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.