Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Heritage High #'s Delivered Today with Scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to let people know I received my Topps Heritage High Number box set Today. The Autographed card inside the box was Jordany Valdespin "RED Auto" I guess from reading a previous thread the RED ink auto are limited to Ten only. I'll trade ya a Valdespin for a Harper.... LOL
You got to love the way they added the serial number top left 08/10...
[Image: REDINK.jpg]
Are you breaking up the set?
I wasn't planning on breaking up the set, because I only bought one set. And I like having one complete set of all the sets I collect. Thanks for asking. If I bought two I probably would have left the second one sealed in the box.
Alright not a problem. Just looking to grab a Denard Span from a set somewhere just thought I would ask
(11-13-2012, 06:42 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]Alright not a problem. Just looking to grab a Denard Span from a set somewhere just thought I would ask
I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know
(11-13-2012, 07:23 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know
If you do, I could use the 4 Pirates: Jones, Burnett, Hague, and Alvarez LMK
(11-13-2012, 07:23 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting two sets tomorrow and plan on splitting at least one of them. I'll let you know
Alright thanks!
(11-13-2012, 06:10 PM)corbin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to let people know I received my Topps Heritage High Number box set Today. The Autographed card inside the box was Jordany Valdespin "RED Auto" I guess from reading a previous thread the RED ink auto are limited to Ten only. I'll trade ya a Valdespin for a Harper.... LOL
You got to love the way they added the serial number top left 08/10...
[Image: REDINK.jpg]

I figured that there are 100 cards in each of 1000 boxes with only one auto per box, so all the auto's should be limited to /10, right?

Sweet Pull on that one! To get red ink auto is pretty rare! If there are only 1000 sets and the red inks are numbered to 10 I would say the rest of the print is pretty scarce as well.
I think I heard somewhere the regular blue ink autos are limited somewhere in the 30's or so depending on the signers and what not, if their math was correct. I figure some of the bigger names are probably more limited. Hopefully my 2 boxes get here tommorrow!
Pages: 1 2