`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
i hope you get your refund sooner rather than later from paypal.... i looked on blowout and see a lot of people bashing you on there... not sure why because you explained yourself but hey i guess people arent as nice there as they are here on beckett (for the most part......padresfan86)

(03-24-2012, 05:51 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: i hope you get your refund sooner rather than later from paypal.... i looked on blowout and see a lot of people bashing you on there... not sure why because you explained yourself but hey i guess people arent as nice there as they are here on beckett (for the most part......padresfan86)
+1.....padresfan86 is always like that with derek....his animosity towards derek
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(03-24-2012, 05:51 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: i hope you get your refund sooner rather than later from paypal.... i looked on blowout and see a lot of people bashing you on there... not sure why because you explained yourself but hey i guess people arent as nice there as they are here on beckett (for the most part......padresfan86)

Beginesj posted it there for jake the day after I had bought it from jake. So when I posted I had already bought it the went nuts saying I swept in and stole the deal from another member there. Beginesj told them that wasn't the case. Either way this cards cost me at least a full bottle of Advil.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I just want to point out any time you get any redemption. The code should be emailed so you can enter right away.
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(03-24-2012, 05:56 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Beginesj posted it there for jake the day after I had bought it from jake. So when I posted I had already bought it the went nuts saying I swept in and stole the deal from another member there. Beginesj told them that wasn't the case. Either way this cards cost me at least a full bottle of Advil.
Derek,
Are your kids enjoying Disney On Ice? I sure hope everything works out for you!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-24-2012, 06:00 PM)dontpray Wrote: I just want to point out any time you get any redemption. The code should be emailed so you can enter right away.
Jeremy I was not keeping it. That would have been insane. It's also no guarantee. He could have already redeemed. My question is why not at least send the scratched card.

(03-24-2012, 05:56 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Beginesj posted it there for jake the day after I had bought it from jake. So when I posted I had already bought it the went nuts saying I swept in and stole the deal from another member there. Beginesj told them that wasn't the case. Either way this cards cost me at least a full bottle of Advil.
I wish I would have never posted that stuiped thread. I know what you mean about the Advil I need at least 1/2 of a bottle.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(03-24-2012, 06:01 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Derek,
Are your kids enjoying Disney On Ice? I sure hope everything works out for you!!
Not quite there. It's at 7 we are on the road. My wife drove so I could watch this thread for Jake. That was a risk in itself, she scares me. I'll likely quit posting when we arrive and enjoy our night but I'll have Jeremy text me if he shows himself.

(03-24-2012, 06:09 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Not quite there. It's at 7 we are on the road. My wife drove so I could watch this thread for Jake. That was a risk in itself, she scares me. I'll likely quit posting when we arrive and enjoy our night but I'll have Jeremy text me if he shows himself.
At least you're keeping your humor.
Have a Great night with the family!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Wow! Read every post hope this all gets worked out man. That is a real shame! Good Luck