`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Rip-Off - Advice Needed

RE: Trade Rip-Off - Advice Needed
if this is the same guy who ripped me off back in November I know exactly who you are referring to.
I had left the trade open as well and just recently marked it as received just to get it out of my active trades. I'm pretty sure this guy isnt dead (I hope not), just a scumbag who ripped some of us off. The last time I checked he was still banned and his username is jmc316.

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I feel the same way you do. They should allow you to cancel trade or something. I left mine on for 3 months. It drove me insane.lol. I marked received just to move it off the page and then my wife was like " if you are saying you didn't get the cards. Why would you mark received. Then the trader can just say he sent and you received". She had a good point. I say just remove it. If you leave feedback its up to you. Some advice- Don't leave feedback unless you are prepared to get negative feedback in retaliation. Sucks I know,but you can't be honest on here without someone ruining your trade score for no reason at all. I would just leave blank...People know you on here and I'm sure they don't trade based on your score but how you present yourself and show active on the boards. Good Luck!

(02-12-2012, 02:51 PM)jdberia Wrote: A few months ago I made a trade with somebody on here and never received my end. In fact, I never heard from the guy again after the trade was initially accepted. I sent first in good faith because I hadn't been trading too long. My dilemma is this:

I am tired of looking at the trade on my trade screen. I thought I wanted to leave it on there to remind me to be a little more careful, but now it just drives me crazy. Should I just mark the cards received and leave appropriate feedback? What is the appropriate feedback?

Help needed!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-13-2012, 01:40 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I marked received just to move it off the page and then my wife was like " if you are saying you didn't get the cards. Why would you mark received. Then the trader can just say he sent and you received". She had a good point.
Once again, we don't take whether or not you've marked it received at all into consideration. It will do you no harm in terms of any sort of dispute.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos