`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Rip-Off - Advice Needed

Trade Rip-Off - Advice Needed
A few months ago I made a trade with somebody on here and never received my end. In fact, I never heard from the guy again after the trade was initially accepted. I sent first in good faith because I hadn't been trading too long. My dilemma is this:

I am tired of looking at the trade on my trade screen. I thought I wanted to leave it on there to remind me to be a little more careful, but now it just drives me crazy. Should I just mark the cards received and leave appropriate feedback? What is the appropriate feedback?

Help needed!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

RE: Trade Rip-Off - Advice Needed
Leave the worst feedback you can and dont mark it as received. because even if it does come in you arent going to leave him good feedback.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Assuming you've already contacted him to no avail, you should contact the mods (Ceocards or Floydtown) to let them know of this issue. They have a bad trader thread posted somewhere. They might be able to help you out. -Also, if necessary, they can ban him or Make a note on his profile that he "must send first"
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Do what the other members said.
DO NOT MARK AS RECIEVED!!!!
Contact a mod.
Sorry this happened to you. A lot of good traders are on these boards though. Don't let a minor few ruin it for you.

(02-12-2012, 03:00 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Assuming you've already contacted him to no avail, you should contact the mods (Ceocards or Floydtown) to let them know of this issue. They have a bad trader thread posted somewhere. They might be able to help you out. -Also, if necessary, they can ban him or Make a note on his profile that he "must send first"
This happened in November. I posted something about it and the mods contacted me as I wasn't the only one to get ripped off by this person. So they already did all of that stuff. As I was saying I just want to get the trade off of my trade screen.
Thanks guys! I love trading on here.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-12-2012, 02:51 PM)jdberia Wrote: A few months ago I made a trade with somebody on here and never received my end. In fact, I never heard from the guy again after the trade was initially accepted. I sent first in good faith because I hadn't been trading too long. My dilemma is this:

I am tired of looking at the trade on my trade screen. I thought I wanted to leave it on there to remind me to be a little more careful, but now it just drives me crazy. Should I just mark the cards received and leave appropriate feedback? What is the appropriate feedback?

Help needed!
Is that trader now banned or still able to trade?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(02-12-2012, 04:15 PM)krn001 Wrote: Is that trader now banned or still able to trade?
I hope he is. I think he was an older gentleman. His profile said he had been collecting for over 30 years. I honestly think he died. I wrote a letter to the address I mailed the cards to and gave my email address and phone number, but I never heard anything back. He just disappeared.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Who is it?
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

If you want to move the trade off your trade screen marking it 'received' is the only way to do that. You'll just have to go into your org and remove out the cards you didn't receive. Marking it received isn't going to have any affect on whether or not the other trader gets/stays banned.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(02-12-2012, 04:29 PM)jdberia Wrote: I hope he is. I think he was an older gentleman. His profile said he had been collecting for over 30 years. I honestly think he died. I wrote a letter to the address I mailed the cards to and gave my email address and phone number, but I never heard anything back. He just disappeared.
he is definitely not dead because he has been buying and selling things on ebay, and I noticed he is a member on a couple of other trade sites.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35