`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
(02-07-2012, 12:14 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: He will probably have some wild eyed excuse for all this if he ever shows up again. I imagine it will be hilarious.
The last "wild eyed excuse" was he was in an accident and paralyzed.
Then a month later he posted pics of himself with cards and his reflection was caught on the glass of a vending machine, and he was standing!!!! When this little tidbit of info was posted that bucket was emptied mighty fast!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 07:01 PM)jncdrew Wrote: The last "wild eyed excuse" was he was in an accident and paralyzed.
Then a month later he posted pics of himself with cards and his reflection was caught on the glass of a vending machine, and he was standing!!!! When this little tidbit of info was posted that bucket was emptied mighty fast!!!
the thing that caught my attention with that story, was him claiming he was in a bad accident, was paralyzed, and he never did a day in a rehab hospital.

When something like that happens, you spend at least a month in a rehab hospital learning your physical therapy routine, and learning how to do things in a different way.

It was a good excuse, unfortunately it was a lie, and too many people believed it, and he was allowed to continue instead of being banned, only thing I have been wondering about, is where did the cards he gave away for free come from, or are they ones that belonged to someone else?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

When i heard about his (supposed) accident, i sent him a free matt cassel topps tribute dual patch true 1 of 1. My very first non plate 1/1 and still the only non-plate 1/1 i've ever had.

i'm glad he had the decency to send it to lump's son as a freebie before he took a turn for the worst.

It ended up where i shouldve sent it in the first place.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 07:41 PM)rogue655 Wrote: When i heard about his (supposed) accident, i sent him a free matt cassel topps tribute dual patch true 1 of 1. My very first non plate 1/1 and still the only non-plate 1/1 i've ever had.

i'm glad he had the decency to send it to lump's son as a freebie before he took a turn for the worst.

Can I get an AMEN??
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 07:01 PM)jncdrew Wrote: The last "wild eyed excuse" was he was in an accident and paralyzed.
oh wow, guy lied about being paralyzed to make others feel sorry for him so they would cut him slack for being slack. How is this guy not banned....???

I asked him about the neutral he received in july for taking 34 days to ship a card and he said it was because of a bad car accident. Come to find out by looking around here is the accident was supposedly in March. He was very active from April onward.

Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

Idk if you are supposed to be posting such detailed info but we all know what the deal is with him. Anyone who has been here and it doesnt matter what kind of excuse he gives, it is a smokescreen to the fact he is shady, PERIOD.

(02-07-2012, 09:08 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Idk if you are supposed to be posting such detailed info but we all know what the deal is with him. Anyone who has been here and it doesnt matter what kind of excuse he gives, it is a smokescreen to the fact he is shady, PERIOD.
Not sure, I edited as I did not think about it, you are right though, everyone knows about him.

My hope is no one will have to go through the garbage I had to go thru with him.

Thinking I had found a large portion of my set needs then find out I would not be adding them to my set is hard. These cards are rare, and I hope to finish someday, but "finding" 9 of them in one spot was awesome. Hope something breaks soon as I would like to finish or come close to finishing sets before the 2012s come out...

Thanks everyone for reading, sorry if I have repeated myself a lot, look forward to trading with everyone...I buy football high end and collect 2010/2011 TRP red and blue inks...hit me up if you ever want to discuss anything or need a opinion on something...
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

(02-06-2012, 11:48 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Wow this guy is still around to do this to people??? What is the deal mods have been told by numerous people over and over and he is always getting a pass for some reason..

Child ill, wife divorcing him it's always something so bad with him so people feel bad I don't believe a word of it.
DEUCE!!!! It's been forever dude! At least since I've seen ya anyway. Congrats on the Giants big win Smile

I got some sort of excuse just the same as they did, Magnum hit me up for $15!
(02-07-2012, 11:37 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: +1 I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM A FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS WITH NO ISSUES I CAN REMEMBER. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YA, HAVENT HAD TOO MANY BAD EXPERIENCES HERE.
Oh, my cards are long gone w/o payment Smile
(02-07-2012, 07:41 PM)rogue655 Wrote: When i heard about his (supposed) accident, i sent him a free matt cassel topps tribute dual patch true 1 of 1. My very first non plate 1/1 and still the only non-plate 1/1 i've ever had.

Would I be a dikk to say I hope it wasn't supposed?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Thanks monsterx
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(02-07-2012, 11:05 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Thanks monsterx
it takes a super bowl victory for you to make your return?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]