`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
(02-04-2012, 11:33 PM)ft28jags Wrote: you realize he'd just be tagged w/msf? you'd still be out your dough unfortunately. no site is perfect....this one is as close as it's get as relationships are formed here far more often imo
Well if he was MSF, he would send his end first, once I received his end I would then send my end. If he needed the money he would be more likely to send out faster. Now he is sitting on the cash and the cards.

And I agree no site is perfect, each has their goods and bads.
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I know I traded with him twice a year ago. It's sad to see something like this happen. Hope there is a DANG good reason this is happening, and can be rectified
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(02-05-2012, 12:27 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I know I traded with him twice a year ago. It's sad to see something like this happen. Hope there is a DANG good reason this is happening, and can be rectified
Not sure, but tracking has not updated, when he printed label the following day of payment two weeks ago. UPS told me directly the package is not in their system other than showing a label was printed and it was insured for 999. I paid 865 for it, one could argue he is committing insurance fraud by insuring package for more than he was paid. However, I just want my cards, and do not want to pursue what is legal or illegal with UPS or MRMAGNUM75, but it is definitely shady on his part.

I just want the cards and I will be "happy", does not mean I think he is a good trader by any means..
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

Just to update thread, I escalated paypal claim today to get my refund. Was hoping he would live up to his end of the deal, and even gave him 5 days to respond to paypal claim before escalating and sent him several emails beforehand to try and work out everything, but he never once replied back. It is now 10 days going on 11 since I have last heard from him. I even contacted the moderators here to try and help contact him to see if we could work things out as I really need those cards, but it was not meant to be.........

Tracking has never updated. And even though he printed label thru paypal the package was never scanned by UPS so it will be a easy open and shut non receipt case against him. The sad part is he never owned up to his mistake always making excuses and passing the blame to everything but himself.

Wow this guy is still around to do this to people??? What is the deal mods have been told by numerous people over and over and he is always getting a pass for some reason..
(02-04-2012, 05:49 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Ok everybody- I currently have a trade going with MrMagnum (my ends already mailed out). I will admit he has been slow. I talked to him via PM and he informed me that his child was ill (Which I can relate, I've been slow on shipping this week with my strep). He told me he'd get my end out this week. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait. Hopefull we all can get whats owed! He seems like a nice enough guy (but I've been wrong before).
Child ill, wife divorcing him it's always something so bad with him so people feel bad I don't believe a word of it.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(02-06-2012, 11:48 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Wow this guy is still around to do this to people??? What is the deal mods have been told by numerous people over and over and he is always getting a pass for some reason..

Child ill, wife divorcing him it's always something so bad with him so people feel bad I don't believe a word of it.
Yeah bro I guess it takes more than just 3 or 4 strikes for some people and he's had about 7
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(02-07-2012, 12:35 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Yeah bro I guess it takes more than just 3 or 4 strikes for some people and he's had about 7
No doubt how you been? Still trucking along I imagine lol. Liking the new banner. You ever get close to completing that set?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I did a trade with this guy sent very late and only after I kept bothering him about it. But he's smart about it will not leave feedback until you leave it to "Protect" himself. So with me it became a leave him proper feedback and get a negative feedback in return or just leave it blank.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(02-04-2012, 01:50 PM)niener82 Wrote: MRMAGNUM75 needs to realize that paypal will not side with him because even though he has a tracking # it hasn't been delivered.It has to show delivery.I Hope everything works out for you timmyray.
Thanks, and you are correct, just spoke with paypal and alerted them to the fact the tracking has not updated in two weeks. They instantly refunded my money in full within 5 minutes of our conversation.

(02-07-2012, 09:37 AM)timmyray79 Wrote: Thanks, and you are correct, just spoke with paypal and alerted them to the fact the tracking has not updated in two weeks. They instantly refunded my money in full within 5 minutes of our conversation.
Please make sure you leave the appropriate feedback for him, if he leaves anything in retaliation, it will be taken care of Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35