`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
(02-07-2012, 09:47 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Please make sure you leave the appropriate feedback for him, if he leaves anything in retaliation, it will be taken care of Smile
Well that is the problem, he never or I never sent a official trade offer through beckett. He offered his email and we communicated thru there and I paid him.

Unless I am missing something how would I leave feedback?

And I will be certain to go thru the offer system next time, was so excited to find 9 of the ones I needed I did not think about proper protocol or feedback later. Live and learn, which I definitely did in this case.
His ebay account is no longer registered, shady......

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tForOthers
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

(02-04-2012, 07:25 PM)monsterx Wrote: Mr.Magnum was good, that's the thing... I stress was.
+1 I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM A FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS WITH NO ISSUES I CAN REMEMBER. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YA, HAVENT HAD TOO MANY BAD EXPERIENCES HERE.
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

(02-07-2012, 11:37 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: +1 I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM A FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS WITH NO ISSUES I CAN REMEMBER. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YA, HAVENT HAD TOO MANY BAD EXPERIENCES HERE.
Well speaking from someone who just stepped in here, I read his feedback, mostly positive, a couple neutrals. Nothing to scare me to death. And it seems there is a consensus here from members posting he avoided feedback issues by giving away freebies because he was slack to start off with.

I did get my money refunded in full as of today so I am good to go. Luckily for future deals, beckett has tagged him a MSF trader. Hopefully this will save others the time, and hassle of what I went thru the past few weeks.

And I cannot leave feedback for him since it was done via email, which I now know is not the right thing to do. But if I could leave feedback it would be a negative like this

MRMAGNUM75 feedback from Timmyray79

"This seller is a liar, said he shipped when he never did, spoke to UPS directly to verify this, all he did was print a label, and lie about UPS picking it up and tried to blame UPS saying they lost package or could not find it. I asked him thru email to find out what was going on, and he never responded in 11 days. I filed paypal dispute, to give him a chance to make right, 5 days no answer, escalated to refund and paypal refunded money instantly since tracking showed package had never been accepted by UPS, my advice to you is STAY AWAY FROM MRMAGNUM75, if you really need the card ask him to send first, or otherwise stay far away......worst trader I have come across in all my years of being online"
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

that feedback would be too long. As I mentioned before I had done a deal w/no issue with him before. Granted, he also knew he was sending first, but the deal still went well...don't know what happened but as others including myself said, HE WAS A GOOD TRADER (and I received no freebies from him)
(02-07-2012, 11:52 AM)timmyray79 Wrote: Well speaking from someone who just stepped in here, I read his feedback, mostly positive, a couple neutrals. Nothing to scare me to death. And it seems there is a consensus here from members posting he avoided feedback issues by giving away freebies because he was slack to start off with.

I did get my money refunded in full as of today so I am good to go. Luckily for future deals, beckett has tagged him a MSF trader. Hopefully this will save others the time, and hassle of what I went thru the past few weeks.

And I cannot leave feedback for him since it was done via email, which I now know is not the right thing to do. But if I could leave feedback it would be a negative like this

"This seller is a liar, said he shipped when he never did, spoke to UPS directly to verify this, all he did was print a label, and lie about UPS picking it up and tried to blame UPS saying they lost package or could not find it. I asked him thru email to find out what was going on, and he never responded in 11 days. I filed paypal dispute, to give him a chance to make right, 5 days no answer, escalated to refund and paypal refunded money instantly since tracking showed package had never been accepted by UPS, my advice to you is STAY AWAY FROM MRMAGNUM75, if you really need the card ask him to send first, or otherwise stay far away......worst trader I have come across in all my years of being online"
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-07-2012, 11:54 AM)ft28jags Wrote: that feedback would be too long. As I mentioned before I had done a deal w/no issue with him before. Granted, he also knew he was sending first, but the deal still went well...don't know what happened but as others including myself said, HE WAS A GOOD TRADER (and I received no freebies from him)
I did one trade with him and it took about 3 months to complete. I did get a freebie. But when I thought about it is it really a freebie? I mean he was basically trying to buy a good rating from me.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

i think that's the deal w/quite a few of the people who send freebies and then scam other traders. Everyone loved absolutely loved goredsgo. They literally fell head over heels to get on their knees to defend the guy when I remember telling people he was a tool. It is what it is but unfortunate when a freebie makes people think the trader is golden.
(02-07-2012, 12:02 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I did one trade with him and it took about 3 months to complete. I did get a freebie. But when I thought about it is it really a freebie? I mean he was basically trying to buy a good rating from me.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-07-2012, 11:52 AM)timmyray79 Wrote: Well speaking from someone who just stepped in here, I read his feedback, mostly positive, a couple neutrals. Nothing to scare me to death. And it seems there is a consensus here from members posting he avoided feedback issues by giving away freebies because he was slack to start off with.

Thank heaven and above that you have your money back. It is good to know that MRMAGNUM75 is now in a MUST SEND FIRST(MSF) status on all transactions.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-07-2012, 12:02 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I did one trade with him and it took about 3 months to complete. I did get a freebie. But when I thought about it is it really a freebie? I mean he was basically trying to buy a good rating from me.
Exactly, and my whole point is I try to treat others as I would like to be treated. For instance, you pay me for a item I guarantee it is in the mail within 24 hours, not 10 days. And say you bought a card from me right now, it would be in the mail within 3 hours and show up online as being processed that same day. And I understand things can happen(i.e, lost or damaged mail) But I insure every package over 50 bucks no questions.

I do not play with my reputation whether online or in person, it is all you have IMO.

And I know my feedback was to long, but it is not official anyway, but maybe it will show others who may not know of his past enough to stay away or make a intelligent decision.

Funny how he has not been online since the 2nd, that is when I alerted him I contacted UPS and knew what he insured item for and that it was more than I paid, and filed paypal claim as well then.

He will probably have some wild eyed excuse for all this if he ever shows up again. I imagine it will be hilarious.

unfortunately it is what it is. congrats on getting your money and I'm sure I speak for everyone who doesn't want to be potentially cheated and thank you for the heads up
(02-07-2012, 12:14 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: Exactly, and my whole point is I try to treat others as I would like to be treated. For instance, you pay me for a item I guarantee it is in the mail within 24 hours, not 10 days. And say you bought a card from me right now, it would be in the mail within 3 hours and show up online as being processed that same day. And I understand things can happen(i.e, lost or damaged mail) But I insure every package over 50 bucks no questions.

I do not play with my reputation whether online or in person, it is all you have IMO.

And I know my feedback was to long, but it is not official anyway, but maybe it will show others who may not know of his past enough to stay away or make a intelligent decision.

Funny how he has not been online since the 2nd, that is when I alerted him I contacted UPS and knew what he insured item for and that it was more than I paid, and filed paypal claim as well then.

He will probably have some wild eyed excuse for all this if he ever shows up again. I imagine it will be hilarious.
My Flickr

yeah I am happy that I got it back, but would have rather had the cards

Anyone here could add cards to their ORG I suppose, I know their are people on here who have thousands of cards listed and I imagine they do not have scans of all of them? What if someone offered for say 500 of them, and wanted see a picture before sending money, how would that be handled? Should it be mandatory to have a scan of each card listed anyway in a bucket so people could see them?

for instance MRMAGNUM75 had all the cards listed from our deal in his ORG, but I still do not know if he actually had them or just used them to get money from me thinking he could scam me by providing tracking and never shipping package.