`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Vent

RE: Need to Vent
(01-27-2012, 07:43 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: As long as I get my card safe and sound, I don't care.
Yep - ultimately this is the goal. And lest any of my traders get worried, despite my protestations here, I'm not going to ding anyone's feedback regardless of how they ship (provided of course the cards arrive safely).

I would just hate to see a potentially nice rare card get ruined by something that could be avoided.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-27-2012, 09:45 AM)ceocards Wrote: Yep - ultimately this is the goal. And lest any of my traders get worried, despite my protestations here, I'm not going to ding anyone's feedback regardless of how they ship (provided of course the cards arrive safely).

I would just hate to see a potentially nice rare card get ruined by something that could be avoided.
A nice rare card should be shipped in a Magnetic IMO Big Grin

[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I just read several posts regarding the blue "painters tape". This is genious!! I may go to the store and start using that in lieu of scotch tape. I actually stopped taping the top loader a few weeks ago since i usually wrap it around the invoice anyways or use team bags.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I am overly careful when it comes to shipping. Penny sleeve, top loader, team bag with tape to make sure it stays shut, and then I wrap the whole thing in a sheet of paper and tape that together. I want to make sure it will take an act of God for the cards to get ruined Wink
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts